Submit

choose
  Edward
  Jacob
  both
View Results

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:05 pm
Maybe, just maybe, Bella WON'T have to choose. Obviously, if she had to, she would choose Edward to be her soulmate because he is her Romeo and Jacob is only her Paris. However, even though she only wants Jacob as a friend, I can't see Jacob ever giving up on her. So I think he will stick around, no matter how hopeless it seems that he will ever become her Romeo. If they both stick around, then she doesn't have to choose.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:07 pm
Well, Edward would be a great soul mate, but he keeps trying to get Bella to leave him, which i find stupid.
Jacob was always there for her, and i think she would have choosen him if she hadn't been so involved with Edward...
But Edward is probably the best for her.  

MayDrei

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:48 pm
MayDrei
Well, Edward would be a great soul mate, but he keeps trying to get Bella to leave him, which i find stupid.
Jacob was always there for her, and i think she would have choosen him if she hadn't been so involved with Edward...

He wants her to leave him only because he wants her to be safe, and if she becomes a vampire, I don't think he will make her leave anymore, but he might hate it.
Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:32 pm
kiyamasho
she has to choose. there really isnt anyway around it. it would just be too wierd since Jacob is clearly in love with her. i dont think he'd be content to settle for being second.

I think if he really wants her at any point he will think that finding some way around that rule will help if(it isn't gonna happen just Jake's thoughts here)Edward ever does leave again....so he is just gonna have to get over being second or (sorry to be so harsh)he is going to die!  

perpetual_insanity_1213

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:34 pm
Glitterbean
Maybe, just maybe, Bella WON'T have to choose. Obviously, if she had to, she would choose Edward to be her soulmate because he is her Romeo and Jacob is only her Paris. However, even though she only wants Jacob as a friend, I can't see Jacob ever giving up on her. So I think he will stick around, no matter how hopeless it seems that he will ever become her Romeo. If they both stick around, then she doesn't have to choose.

This is my point exactly yet even if he sticks around and Edward does leave again he still only ever be her Paris!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:56 pm
i wish she didn't have to choose, i mean i'm confused a little also,she should still hang out with jacob and go out with edward. but then jacob would get jealous and it probably wouldn't be the same fo him...i hope jacob gets to be in the books still,he's one of my fave,anyways if edward turned bella into a vampire than she couldn't hang out with jacob at the reservation anymore because she wouldn't she have to follow the treaty rules also since she is probably going to have to join edward's family?  

Punker_Chica

Punker_Chica

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:01 pm
MayDrei
sometimes i think edward doesn't really love her, since he keeps trying to get her to leave him, but then when i reread the the part where he found bella in the ballet a studio, i think he justs wants to keep her safe. Jacob is always there for her but she thinks of him as a brother(technically she said she loved him like a brother,whatever) and she met jacob when he was small and 15,but i think she is better off with edward  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:48 pm
Niamara
I know it's a bit off-topic, but does anyone actually not want Bella changed? A lot of the draw of their relationship for me, and a lot of my other TW internet friends, is that Bella is human and Edward is a vampire. If Bella gets turned, it just won't be the same... So I want her to be turned in the story, because she wants it so much and then she can be with Edward without worrying about him possibly slipping up, but I also don't want it...
I'm not sure honestly. I would like to see her as a vampire just so I could see what her enhanced "ability" would be like, but that's it. xDD  

` p n a y

titangirl894

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:59 pm
I love Jacob, as her friend, but when it comes to choosing between Edward and Jake, it just has to be Edward  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:41 pm
darkkingdom
I mean Jacob and Bella could be friends still, while Edward can be the boyfriend/husband......but the whole Vampire and werewolf as enemies is in the way...*ugh!!! xp * That's not fair...

any other opinions on this idea?

Have you noticed yet? Edward = Romeo
Jacob = Paris
Bella = Juliet
Romeo and Paris fight; Paris falls. Its sad but that line was in New Moon. Its most likely going to happen. crying  

KatiexChimerical

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:17 pm
i wish jacob would've never found out about edward and that werewolves and vampires and them could live together(if they must)and join as one to help kill that stupid evil victoria.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:46 pm
kiyamasho
she has to choose. there really isnt anyway around it. it would just be too wierd since Jacob is clearly in love with her. i dont think he'd be content to settle for being second.

i agree  

looking_for_my_edward

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:47 pm
Edward and Jacob would end up killing each other!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:54 pm
Werewolves hate vampires. Bella's in love with a vampire, and wants to be one. Jacob loves Bella, but if she gets what she wants, she'll be what he naturally hates. And that would cause problems. Plus, I think Jacob's perfectly aware of how much Edward outshines him in everything. Which would only tick him off more. And if they fought, Bella would be unhappy. And if he accidently hurt her, like Sam did to Emily, he would be very upset.

Nothing works out with her having both, and life rarely gives you everything you want. It just wouldn't be fair, or realistic, that she got everything she wanted and everything was all hunkey-dorey between the three of them.  

Ayllin

stardust006

9,375 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:52 pm
I don't think Jacob could truelly and really ever be her friend. Even if Edward (god forbid) "killed" himself, I don't think they would be good friends. jacobs whole werewolf thing would get in the way and he possibly could hurt her more then Edward.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff