Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:57 am
Please try out my other RP!!

''I am Rose Of Thorns.'' She slapped the water quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:16 am
"Hello...Rose." Rose was intimidating, almost frightening, so Ella took a step towards the vampires. They weren't whole vampires, she was sure of that, but vampires they were. She decided to ask.
"What are you?" Ella questioned with a polite curiosity.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:35 am
''Me?'' Rose Of Thorns asked. ''Demon.'' She said knowing they could find her scary.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:38 am
Oh, I was adding the names for you - VC, you know.

Linnea woke well before the sun rose, and watched the dawn with a fearful intensity. "Is it today then, that I'll die?" she murmured to herself. But nothing noticeable happened, besides the day getting brighter, and she decided she needed to go somewhere to get her mind off things. Her first day here, she'd noticed a waterfall that ran deep into the woods on the outskirts of Forks. She'd mentally made a note that it would be a good place for swimming - she headed there now.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:55 am
Ella saw the girl approaching before the others even heard her. Her entire life was in the forest, not this one, but she knew them all like the back of her hand. She shifted her weight to one hip and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:32 am
As Linnea entered the clearing that secluded the waterfall, she felt a start of surprise. There were people here, far more than she was used to. She reflexively retracted her wings and tried to appear human. "Which I am, technically, except for the whole dying part," she thought bitterly. "Hello?" she said hesitantly. Her tone was clear, and innocent. Her voice never reflected the emotions she felt within her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:36 am
Rose of Thorns looked at her then waved. She knew she wasn't human, but she didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:37 am
Sicily flew down from the sky and touched the ground in the clearing light as a snowflake. Her skin was sparkling in the morning light. She was surprised to find that there were other creatures at the waterfalls as well. She carefully made her way over to them, unsure of whether they were friend or foe. "Hello!" she called, as soon as she was in earshot.  

Mystifying Social Disease

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:37 am
Ella heard the girl call out. She appeared about Ella's age, but she the wings contract, there was something not normal about her, obviously.
"Hello there, my name's Ella, this is Rose of Thorns, Michiko, Cho, Daichi and Etsuko, we all just met, you're welcome to come join us." Ella was in a good mood, she always was. She brought out her wings just to show the girl that she was not alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:45 am
Sicily smiled at the sight of the girl's wings, and then at the realization that none of the others were human either. "Nice to meet you all," she said pleasantly, and then made her way over to join them. "My name's Sicily."  

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:49 am
Rose of Thorns tucked in her legs, and held them with her hands. She gave a small smile, but stayied iin the shade.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:50 am
"Hey Sicily....are you part pixie too?" Ella had never found one like her before, not many pixies OR elves were left.  

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:53 am
She nodded. "Yeah." She was just as surprised to see this other pixie, ans she sensed that she was something else as well. "Part pixie, part vampire," she added, so that it wouldn't turn into some awkward discussion later. She found it better to just get it out into the open sooner than later.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:57 am
Ella was elated. "I'm half pixie half elf, So I've pretty much got as much eternity as you've got, I get to choose how I look you know, it's quite handy really, I mean if I wanted to, I could look really really old. That's one of those things you don't hear about elves. Believe it or not, I'm actually 347. Now....."she turned to everyone else. "What are you.....?"  

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:02 pm
Sicily was also curious about the others. Rose of Thorns wasn't like any she'd seen. Her red eyes hinted at being a vampire, but Sicily was smarter than that. She wasn't a vampire, she was something else. Linnea also had some strange aura of a creature Sicily didn't know about. It was all very interesting. She stood quietly and waited to see what they would answer.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff