Submit

Love, is it worth it
  yes
  no
  OMGIMAPOLLWHORESHOOTMENOW
View Results

-_-BreakxMexAgain-_-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:49 am
Don't know how to explain it. Although, like the above poster said. It's like a chemical. Except the chemical is a drug. It can keep you up at night. It can change what you eat. It can change your emotions to some people. And when it's taken away, you have a psychiological dependance on it, so you feel like s**t.

I love analogies :p  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:01 am
love, it's a chemical reasction, as others have said. I love my friends. what it means to me is that they mean the world to me, and I would give up my life for them because they have done so much for me

I am in love with one of my best friends right now, and he doesn't love me as anything more than as a sister. I love him because he goes out of his way every time to put me in a good mood, and to yet push me to my highest potential. He is an amazing person, and I could never repay him for what he's done.

Love is real, the love and happiness that you can feel when someone else does, it's a connection.
Lust is the chemical reaction, lust for sexual passion, and the lust for feeling wanted.  

nightwing773

Scott Ritter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:39 am
nightwing773
...I would give up my life for them because they have done so much for me...

call it selfish but i live and die for no one but myself  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:21 pm
Love is real. It can be good, but also bad. When you find love you have to work hard to keep it. Love isn't just one feeling it's many. It's respect and caring for your other. It's also trust and believing that two people can be together. But love can leave or hurt you just as fast as it came. So, be careful who you choose.  

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Is love worth it? I think that is up for whoever it is asking the question to decided. For me it is worth it. Of course, whenever one feels happiness enevitibly they will feel sad again. Its the way life is. How can one feel one without the other to compare it to? Knowing this I still think love is worth it. Why? Because love is what gets one through the sadness, the thought of recieving and giving affection is what urges one to go on. This does not only apply to love found in a relationship. This can also apply to family or platonic love.Love is an experience worth having even if it does not last forever. In the sense of a relationship. As Shakspeare said "It is better to love and lost than to never have loved at all," I believe that to be true, despite how cliche that saying is.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:19 pm
I do believe love is real, but, for me, is not happiness. It it the sorrow that follows after happiness. Love is hard to describe, but you know it when you feel it. It is an ache in the bottom of your heart that won't go away and eventually moves down into your stomach and makes you wan't to throw up. Not only is it pure agony, it is endless agony. Because I was happy before I fell in love, depressed when I did, and extremely lonely when I fell out of it. Yet you can never get enough of it. Of course, I may just be describing heartbreak, because that's all I got when I fell in love.  

Katanas Blade

Scott Ritter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:51 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Is love worth it? I think that is up for whoever it is asking the question to decided.

I know thats why i'm asking
i want your opinion and i want to give you mine

Laharl Part Dux
How can one feel one without the other to compare it to?

Happiness inevitably leads to sorrow, and sorrow leads you to seek happiness, which leads to sorrow...
its a viscous cycle
and one i wish to escape from
(man i sound like a Buddhist)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Scott Ritter
Laharl Part Dux
How can one feel one without the other to compare it to?

Happiness inevitably leads to sorrow, and sorrow leads you to seek happiness, which leads to sorrow...
its a viscous cycle
and one i wish to escape from
(man i sound like a Buddhist)
You can't escape the cycle, it's one of those hard things about life. But you can think of it how I do: when this pain is over I will feel happiness like I never have before and I will appriciate what I have. It is in hard times that we grow.

Honestly I believe that All the things I like about myself I have developed by going through hardship. And because I have grown from such experiences I do not ever regret going through hardship.

Laharl Part Deux

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:21 am
...What is love? What is desire? What is happiness?

- My thoughts about the subject

All I know that exist is lust and infatuation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:50 am
love isnt real, sure most people feel like their in love but they will soon grow tired of the person and the "love" will die.

personally i think love is just a state of mind  

dayofdarkness

xxxdeletemexxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Love.... well, it's become clear to me, I'd rather have love than money.

But I can't really define love, even though I want it...
Whatever it is, I just don't want to be alone -- I want to find someone I at least care about.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Scott Ritter
Is it real?
is it really desirable?
After all happiness is the precursor to sorrow without them we can have
peace. I want your opinion on the subject, I personally don't think it truly exists outside of stories

It exist but few find it  

Hunter of the Dammed

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:56 pm
It's often futile and excruciatingly fragile. Rarely will it last for a long period, even less likely for forever.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:24 pm
Psh. Love is overrated.  

Byrn_in_hel

Scott Ritter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:29 pm
I'm glad that i am not the only one to feel that way  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers