Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
I :heart: video games. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:38 pm
I'm 3 years older than you and nothing bothers me more than a person that can't talk and does it as stupidly as you do, especially in an innocent manner. I was hoping for a more mature guild, but I saw within the first fifteen minutes that I was disappointed. You talking like that is like reading someones sticky caps. Real annoying.

If you compare Tron to all of the other characters, I bet he's not on the top of your list. I respect and deeply appreciate Nomura's art, probably even more than you do. He's one of my inspiring heroes. He AND Hyung-Tae Kim don't always design characters/make concept art for the greatest games in the world, but that wasn't even the point I was making.

I'm not "dis"ing or "hatin" anything. I'm stating an opinion, just as you are saying that you like KH2 better. So if anything, you're "dis"ing yourself as a person for being hypocritical and not knowing what you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:51 pm
aw shut your jibber jabber and for once have fun. >:[ I'm dissapointed in you. You talk as if this is a job. << real annoying.

You "I type with perfect grammer and spelling" person you. :]

you don't have to be all smart and mature. It's not real life. I guess you take computer life seriously. << In real life, I'm a serious person who don't talk at all. But on the computer I try to have fun and let loose.

So please stop with your annoying smart mouth words and for once let loose. I mean i can type with utmost literacy too but I don't want to. So don't even think about thinking that I say "Dissing" and "Hating" in real life or type without a care. I just don't give a s**t. i'm not a smart or "intelligent" person like you, oh-kae? Well at least i don't try to be.

and it's good that you apprecriate Nomura. He is the bestest. :]

What other games do you like to play, myako?

[-Veon-]

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:24 pm
[-Veon-]
aw shut your jibber jabber and for once have fun. >:[ I'm dissapointed in you. You talk as if this is a job. << real annoying.

You "I type with perfect grammer and spelling" person you. :]

you don't have to be all smart and mature. It's not real life. I guess you take computer life seriously. << In real life, I'm a serious person who don't talk at all. But on the computer I try to have fun and let loose.

So please stop with your annoying smart mouth words and for once let loose. I mean i can type with utmost literacy too but I don't want to. So don't even think about thinking that I say "Dissing" and "Hating" in real life or type without a care. I just don't give a s**t. i'm not a smart or "intelligent" person like you, oh-kae? Well at least i don't try to be.

and it's good that you apprecriate Nomura. He is the bestest. :]

What other games do you like to play, myako?

That, just that lame innocent fighting face then turning away. I'm a computer science major, so I do remain professional on the computer most of the times and I do break free and lay loose on the internet. It's stupid people like you that I find annoying that cause me to be a**l about something.

The game that pisses me off a lot is Yoshi's Island DS. I got the game because the first/original was great. The DS version is fantastic too, but it's too hard to get every flower and red coin in the entire game. You're forced to virtually kill yourself on a spike by jumping for that last red coin, or shooting for that flower in the duel-screen above/below. Makes me mad!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:25 am
Eh... I don't care if you find me stoopid or annoying.. It's a good thing for me I guess. I have more fun in bothering people. :]

I have succeeded in bothering you!! I deserve a trophy. <<

I haven't played that yet. I guess you have to figure out how to get to the last coin by using tactics. I mean even if it looks impossible there's always ways to get it. Probably there's a move that you probably haven't done yet and it is the move to get it. Iunno. How much did you buy the game for?

[-Veon-]

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:38 pm
You always assume I don't know how to play a game. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean you're more elite than me. This just goes to show how Hmong males don't see the gender dynamics in our culture.

The game requires more skill than tactics and I know all the moves in the game. It's only Yoshi's Island for Christs sake, so learning isn't complicated or anything. The game is a lot more animated than the first, making it tougher to play. I can get to the all of the coins/flowers by perfecting my egg timing throws, but I can't do it 20x in a row simultaneously. I have gotten each one individually, but not all together. It's just annoying when I have 18 then die because of one bad move. GAHH, Yoshi should just grow wings so I can fly.

I bought the game when it came out. Most DS games go for $29.99, except others, like FFIII, go for $39.99.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:26 pm
what are you talking about? >:[

who ever said that I think that way. =_____= just 'cause I said that "IF" you hadn't found a simple move that gets you the coin doesnt mean that I say that you can't play video games just 'cause your a girl.

My girlfriend plays video games more than I do so I think girls play harder than guys do. :] She can so totally whoop my a** in any game we play too.
So stop saying things that aren't even it just 'cause your "ASSUMING" that it is.

oooh.. wow that stoopid game costs that much? I thought it would cost less doh. but oh well.
So you didn't like it?

[-Veon-]

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 pm
Myako
what?! why don't you like it? all aspects of the (first) KH were perfect: the storyline, the game play, the art, the graphics, the integration of Final Fantasy and Disney, the music, the everything!

I dunno. It got annoying and I couldn't stand it so I just rushed through the whole thing. ><  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:06 pm
I WANNA GET THE NEW POKEMON GAMES! evil  

Kei Chitose

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:09 pm
I do too! It comes out soon. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:09 pm
But I have to get the DS... crying  

Kei Chitose

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:12 pm
Oh. Go get a used one. It's much cheaper. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:39 pm
Myako
I thought KH2 was crap. They did a really bad job. BAH BAH
KH2 was pretty short for me. beat on the first day i got it. it was pretty boring  

Hyemia

Hyemia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:40 pm
The games i play are rag, maplstory, ddr, kh2, fast and the furious tokyo drift, nba07, ffx, ffx2, and whole lot. play to much  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:41 pm
Kei Chitose
But I have to get the DS... crying

Are the pokemon games good for the DS? I played a demo version and it was pretty amusing, ehhehe. Maybe I should get one for the sake of Pokemon!  

Myako
Vice Captain

Aom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:48 pm
Hmoob_Vwj
The games i play are rag, maplstory, ddr, kh2, fast and the furious tokyo drift, nba07, ffx, ffx2, and whole lot. play to much

There's a game on Tokyo Drift?
Awesomeness.
I wanna try it.
I actually love racing games even for a girl.
And shooting games.
They are awesome.

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas