Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Should we fear Death? (opinion) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Promise to only state your opinion, no arguements?
  yeah. =)
View Results

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:46 am
You shouldn't fear death. It is coming sooner or later, it is the only thing that is certain in life. I wouldn't mind to drop dead this instance.

When you are afraid is is because of all the things you have to leave behind when you die. Friends, family and maybe even valuable memories.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:59 pm
Death is just another form of existance. People fear it because they fear what they do not understand. From the day you are born you begin to die.

I'm not afraid to die because I believe that my fate is already sealed and I cannot change things like the momment I am ment to die. Though I'm afraid of being left alone when I die, sepperated from thoes I love, and am afraid of having a slow and painful death.

Death is not to be feared, its just another adventure. Every religion from egyptian to christian had a different path for the soul to travel when they die and nobody knows what is the right one, or if there even is a right one. Nobody can be afraid of death because nobody truly knows what it is. it's like fearing the monster in the closet, it's childish yet we still cling to it.

nikia kitty

Haeros

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:05 pm
This is what I think (and I don't think anyone said this. If I repeat it, I apologize): I fear Death, just like some of you do. I don't like ahead about it, but occaisionally I do. We all share the same fate, death. The only difference between each and every one of us is the length of the path to that fate. Some have shorter paths than others, and some live out their paths to the extent they can do. Me, I'll live my path through, at least at this point in the game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:39 pm
It's not the death that is scary to me, it's how painful if at all my death will be, and I don't want it to come too early either.  

Spooky Ames

Haeros

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:59 pm
Sorceress Ameneka
It's not the death that is scary to me, it's how painful if at all my death will be, and I don't want it to come too early either.

I agree.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:37 pm
Like most people stated, I just see death as a natural part of life. It's something to accept, not be afraid of, because eventually, everyone will die, regardless if who and what you are. So, to simply put, I don't fear death. Also, and this may just be me, but since I'm an atheist, I'm not too worried about what will come after I die. I just see it as another journey that's waiting to be discovered when my time comes.  

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

Identity99

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:51 pm
I'm personally not afraid of death and agree with you that it is an irrational fear. the more time you fear being afraid of death the less time you have to live the life that you know you have now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:25 pm
no why must we fear the unaviodable, Im prepared to die at any moment. Due to hours of meditaion and things like that. Though i don't want to die, cause i have loved ones in this world, but if death comes I shall draw my sword and put up a fight. I am thinking about after I die lokk into becoming a spirit guide.  

Hunter of the Dammed

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:45 pm
Death is fine, it's dying that sucks.
It's usually an uncomfortable experience.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:26 pm
I'm not afraid of death, as people have said, its the people I leave behind.. and how it will come, I know its going to happen at some point.  

Goddess of the lunar

babalonsatene

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:27 pm
Speaking only for myself, I think I have confronted my own death. I have spent four years working at a morgue, I see death and grief and bodies everyday. Instead of having a negative impact, it makes me live every moment of my day as if its my last  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:12 pm
I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of living. I don't know what will happen as I get older, what wont happen, if I will be happy or not, I just want it to be over.  

tears_of_blood_452

-[.emerald.]-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:48 pm
i dont think so...what happens happens... whats the point in being afraid if you cant avoid it....just accept it><  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:21 pm
it's gonna happen one way or another, so why care?  

The Dadalorian

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:59 pm
i'm not afraid of my own death, as it is a natural part of life, but if someone i love is dying, i do not want them to go. even though when they do, i can relax knowing they're at peace.
it's HOW and WHEN i'm gonna die is what i'm worried about. there are some things that i want to live for, and i'm not ready to go yet. but if some ephemeral being told me that it was my time, i would get over myself. because death cannot be stopped.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff