Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Bella becoming a vampire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiress123456

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:27 pm
I hope she becomes a vampire soon. I think her power will have something to do with manipulating people...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:33 pm
Like everyone else was saying, she'll probably be immune to the powers of other vampires. That would be really cool if she was immune to the point that she could actually disable others' powers, like someone else mentioned earlier...  

Glitterbean

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:54 pm
i bet she can manipulate other powers and be like rogue from the x-men  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:43 am
I have so many guesses but none i like xd It will be big though, mark my words lol.  

rbelactress

Flame_Princess_13

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:18 pm
if Bella were to become a vampire then that would be soooooooooo cool i mean seriously a dit makes me wonder so badly what her powers would be {if she gets any thet is}  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:53 am
I think it would be cool if she could turn everyones powers against themselves. Like when they try to use it on her she uses it on them. If that wasn't already mentioned, idk. But Edward has to turn herrr!  

xAlyss The Pirate

Shu-Nya

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:31 am
What if she doesnt become a vamp...what if she is already more than human?

Think about it....  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:36 am
Maybe an explination is needed for the above statement:

(This is just an idea so don't kill me)

What if she is a werewolf!? How cool huh! Clumsy, fragile Isabella during the day...but every full moon she becomes: Bella, the fierce uncontrolable killing machine!!!! MWAHAHAAAA!!!!! twisted

Or if that isn't your cup of tea how about this:

She is a pysicic! And thats the real reason Edward can't read her thoughts!

Or even:

Mermaid!!!!!! A beautiful, alluring, siren of the deep!

But if you need my opinion on what powers she may get as a vamp......

What about invisibility? Or the ability to forge scents!?  

Shu-Nya

Wheezing Prophet

blurose93

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:39 pm
I've heard that there are a TON of people who think he isn't going to turn her at all!!!!
But he has to!!! It just wouldn't be fair!! (yes I know life isn't fair but you know what I mean!)
I wonder if her power would have something to do with her relationship with Edward...
Like some sort of hyper-awarness of where he is and if he's in danger or something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:12 pm
no clue. but it doesn't matter to me cuz atleast she'll be with edward forever and thats all that will matter cuz he WILL bite her if i have to go in there and force him to.  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shu-Nya

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:11 am
YOU WOULD DARE TEMPT EDWARD!? FOR SHAME! Although not a bad idea if it means he turns her.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:41 pm
Quote:
no clue. but it doesn't matter to me cuz atleast she'll be with edward forever and thats all that will matter cuz he WILL bite her if i have to go in there and force him to.

ha ha!
I think maybe Bella will be able to see analogies of the future in her dreams...
kinda like she already does.
That or perhaps she can summon beings to her, since she aldeady is a magnet for trouble.
Though I doubt Edward will turn her into a Vampire in the next book... to me, that's just too according to plan.  

Bluberry_mist

nadishko13

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:30 pm
i really don't know but what about...being able to protect other people from vampires like when jane makes people feel pain what if she could stop thatpain and protect people...

SUPER BELLA! mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:01 am
I think she should be immune to other vampires powers......she already is.....mmmm good question...i rly don't know..... whee CAN'T WAIT TILL ECLISPE COMES OUT xd  

Chihiro-chan7

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200

synyster bat country

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:48 pm
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash