Neopets? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you ever on Neopets?
  Yes, that's how I found out about Gaia.
  Yes, and I enjoyed it!
  Yes, and I was only there for the roleplays.
  Yes, but only because a younger sibling made me.
  No, I didn't like Neopets.
  No, I've never heard of Neopets.
  I'm still on Neopets!
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 pm
Wow I totally forgot about Neopets. I don't think I've signed on....for about two years, now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:12 am
I was on neopets for QUITE a while, hoping for that mutant lupe potion or a darigan paint brush, but the games gave me next to nothing since I suck at compy games, and the prices kept jacking up and I kept on getting hack'd!! That site was too easy to hack on. I got frustrated and left. Now here on Gaia it's a little harder to hack, and I haven't gotten hacked once! On neopets I was hacked about every week or so, it became rediculous.  

Particle Wad

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:18 am
I haven't been there in a few years or so and I forgot about it....should I join again and if you want me to give me a link to the site.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:22 am
I love neopets. id go back but theres too many rules, all the same forums, and illiterate people everywhere i see.

I may go back and make a goth guild though.  

DJ Database

starkespada

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:26 am
never heard of it  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:03 am
User Image
Neopets. I loved that site until I got frozen. Then I moved on to marapets (another virtual pet site) which was uber fun cause I was a staff member until I got fired and joined gaia. biggrin

Suicide Lollies

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:14 pm
I jusdt registered on neopets and if anyone wants to know my account its snake_shadows  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:39 pm
Neopets is the s**t, and I don't care who tells me Oh ur so stewpid 4 going 2 dat site XoMG. Hehehe but yeah I love neopets, Gaia, Neopets, and YIM are the main things I use online =] . I'v been looking at all the different paintbrushes so yeaahhh. I'm probably just going to get the black paintbrush or halloween one for my Xweetok. My neopets name is XweetokWChainsaw. My favourite movie is the Texas Chainsaw Massacre so that's where I got the name from, i'm a freak for horror films. Part of being Goth is making a statement of individualism, so I keep that part true to myself. Sure, i'm goth. Sure, I like to play neopets. Does that mean that since i'm goth I can't play neopets? Hell no!  

kittysuccubus

Hells Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:47 pm
I use to be addicted to neopets but Gaia took over that addiction xD
Thanks to my new firewall I cant feed my pets. x.x There going to die of starvation all because of a stupid firewall. ;-; My poor babies. xD [edit: was bored and created a new account: bleeding_safety_pins]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:56 am
Umm... yes. I still play Neopets. Owner of the EN, actually. You'd know what that was if you chatted on the VPC.  

Mettekka

Myzaree_Mistress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:10 pm
I didn't like it at all. It was full of childish stuff. If I were 8 er 10 I might actually be on that.

Its a kids paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:51 pm
Haven't been there for several years... I honestly never plan on returning...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:21 am
I failed with neopets, I forgot about it over time, and the only reason I joined was my sister...but then I kinda killed off my pets, so to say...It was fun when I was younger, but I don't really think I want to go back on, I don't even remember my user name, it was a different one before my main one, which is the one I have now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:20 am
this topic makes me wanna go back..but ill have to create another account. but im createing one..im 16 but im such a kid at heart..lol  

DehShadow-ness

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:24 pm
i loved neopets. i still go back every now and then to play some games and battle my neopet. I forget abotu it all the time so its like months and months till i get on again.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff