Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
The World is online! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haseo626

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:59 pm
Gaarita
User Image
I saw you! I play as Freya with the ever changing sprite. I am almost at level 20 (being level 4 on Tuesday)

OMG LOL!!! HAHA!! WE SHOULD LIKE PARTY ONE DAY!! =] just lvl 2 D: started today >< the games so addicting lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:54 pm
Do you guys get Pked a lot? xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:06 am
XxGrieverxX

User Image
I was yesterday (and I got a screenie saying who did it) I was in this field and a party was there, my parents called me so I set my character away and went to talk to them, when I got back to the computer I was at the root town for no reason until I checked the chat box that says everything including a PK's name and what you died from and it said I go killed by this person and above it it said "Black Cat was deemed a Player Killer!"

If I had saw what was happening I would have gated out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:29 pm
Gaarita
XxGrieverxX

User Image
I was yesterday (and I got a screenie saying who did it) I was in this field and a party was there, my parents called me so I set my character away and went to talk to them, when I got back to the computer I was at the root town for no reason until I checked the chat box that says everything including a PK's name and what you died from and it said I go killed by this person and above it it said "Black Cat was deemed a Player Killer!"

If I had saw what was happening I would have gated out.
=o no way!! il protect ur lvl 20= char with my weak lvl 10 pk/pkkr char =] xD  

Haseo626

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:51 pm
User Image
Correction, level 25.

[EDIT] I got the screenie [x]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:36 am
oh if you guys want some protection pm anyone from Nella Memoira Reap in particualur is a lvl 99 and is pretty feared just tell him or any guild mate Meia Said you could help mostly everyone in the guild is high leveled and very nice and helpful.  

Rukoga

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:31 pm
User Image
I think I need some sort of tutor or mentor for the remainder of R:1 because I am confused about some stuff and my friend who helped me get back into the game isn't on as much or when I am on.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:40 pm
Lol =] i can help you =] im lvl 13 and i alrdy have a virus core =] mwahahah... ps someone gave it to me XD btw.. whos karu? ppl keep mentioning him.. but i never met him...  

Haseo626

Rukoga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:18 am
lol Virus cores arent very rare since all you have to do if data drain a guardian and Karu is a well Respected player who has alot of information kinda like Info_Man/Keramory  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:17 am
Rukoga
lol Virus cores arent very rare since all you have to do if data drain a guardian and Karu is a well Respected player who has alot of information kinda like Info_Man/Keramory

User Image
My friend mentions Info_Man alot, she was talking about him today and his variations of stfu *I think*.

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Rukoga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm
lol Info man is a legend hes not only a mapper for R:2 hes also a smart cookie ((if he saw this post id probably be sniped by a Info man Fan girl ._.; ))

I just hope they have a Hidden Fobidden Festival area for new years  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:20 pm
Rukoga
lol Info man is a legend hes not only a mapper for R:2 hes also a smart cookie ((if he saw this post id probably be sniped by a Info man Fan girl ._.; ))

I just hope they have a Hidden Fobidden Festival area for new years

User Image
He has fangirls!? *seriously needs to hang out at the forums more often* I hope they have a Festival area too. whee

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Haseo626

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:56 pm
ok so about the data drain..

WERE DO I GET A TWILIGHT BRACLET?!! D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:46 am
You cant the spawn point for the item was removed long ago a few weeks after the Guin Talegra Event Incident they are no longer availible to get unless your able to trade for one which people with TB's wont trade  

Rukoga

Haseo626

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:30 pm
well.. thats fantastic...... wonder if LOL YOU THOUGHT ID TELL YOU SOMEONES NAME? can get me one..... hope so...  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff