Submit

bella days?
  you said tha wut?
  oh yea it sounds fun
View Results

Retrospectus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:23 pm
Ravenous_Twilight
omg, i know this souns weird, but i have these pictures of what i think edward and bella look like in my head, and as im reading, i act it out in my head, so its kind of like movie playing out in my head. its really satisfying and it makes the book last much longer and savours the details
Lol and no, that does not sound weird.
that happens with me all the time.. that's why I hate watching movies of books, because it changes my view of the book.
Like Harry Potter.. I like seeing Hogwarts & all the characters, and mean ones, like Umbridge, in my own way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:29 am
wow! its nice to see that someone esle does it! 3nodding  

Ravenous_Twilight

the1orlylover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:46 am
sounds like fun !!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:40 pm
kne37
I've had a New Moon Bella day before.

actually kind of fun, just moping around, barely paying attention to anyone.

yet I broke down at the end of the day & ended up being sent to my friends house by my mom trying to cheer me up.

lmfao i love to do combination of days ill wake up and do the laundry (one of the good examples twilight offers us) then ill take a shower and reaserch vampires a-z (XD) then ill go outside and ill read a bit and then fall asleep wen i wake up ill make some steak and potatoes (potaTOES!) then ill stomp up 2 my room and fall asleep to the loudest music i can find  

DINO-roarz

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:43 pm
Mistress_Larxene
Thats sounds so fun. *Sigh* I wish I had both hand eye cordnation AND Edward.... crying But alas I lack both... thedarkestredrose if you make Edward I will have to play ninja turtle on you. ninja And it will not be lemony scented! blaugh

ill just make an army of jaspers and emmets to go after u! lol *four point snap* (but if ur nice i guess ill spare one of my edwards......)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:45 pm
Ravenous_Twilight
omg, i know this souns weird, but i have these pictures of what i think edward and bella look like in my head, and as im reading, i act it out in my head, so its kind of like movie playing out in my head. its really satisfying and it makes the book last much longer and savours the details

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your sig!!!!!!!!!! thats my fav song!!!!! (you can hear the exclamation marks from upstairs) check it out i have it on myrofile!  

DINO-roarz

pathetic alcoholic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 pm
User Image

But I don't know any hot vampires.
emo

User Image

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash