Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Tobi = Conspiracy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi = Obito?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Who are they?
View Results

Lady Aburame

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:16 pm
Frostman
Can you say Split Personality. Zetsu has one.

Split personality is unlikely, BECAUSE Zetsu has one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:34 am
No way in hell... Obito is dead.. and just leave it at that. Leave the dead boy alone. None of the theory is solid. Obito is dead.  

Mrs Boone

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:19 am
Lady Aburame
Frostman
Can you say Split Personality. Zetsu has one.

Split personality is unlikely, BECAUSE Zetsu has one.

Tobi is Obito is unlikely, BECAUSE Obito is DEAD.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:48 pm
It never actually proved he was dead.....just that he got stoned  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Aburame

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:42 pm
Nephite Warrior
It never actually proved he was dead.....just that he got stoned

Exactly. And Kakashi doesn't visit an actual grave, ever. He only goes to the memorial for the K.I.As. Which might be evidence that there was no body to bury. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:14 pm
One would assume that after having half your body crushed, eye taken out and more boulders falling on the other side of your face, he would die.

Honestly I would be less surprised if Tobi is an Obito clone/dead summon, since it would make sence why he would join Akatsuki in the first place.  

Mr._Stabby

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:58 pm
Tobi is Obito because this is Naruto where nobody dies.......they fight then become friends. emo
I do not think Itachi would kill Tobi if he was Obito because Ochomoru is gone. I believe that is why he killed the clan was so Ochomru could not get hold of anyone from his clan. But his bro got taken in.*sigh* Makes me wanna hold me head. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:15 pm
Sarutobi died and so did asuma. Thats a poor excuses to kill a clan. If he wanted to stop orochimaru from getting the Sharingun, why didn't he just kill orochimaru.  

imsohappy1

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:57 pm
maybe the big O was to strong at the time? emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:45 am
OK lets try to look at this at a different perspective.

HIDAN got his head chopped off and he lives.
orochimaru can revive the dead with regeneratable powers aswell.
THere is a 9 tailed demon fox sealed into naruto.

if there is one thing that the narutoverse has thaught me is nothing is what it seems and that DEAD isn't always permament.

SO saying obito is dead won't do.

However if obito was crushed his body would be quite useless, altough he had time to chat and go through an eye transplant while beeing crushed so maybe he isn't that CRUSHED as we may think.

now tobi WAS the minion of everybody's favorite houseplant zetsu.
Maybe though ways we cannot tell yet he somehow found obito ( his corpse)
and patched him up.

the mask is simply rediculous though. i think its more to hide the deformed face than his sharigan.

Though all these statements may defend the OBITO = TOBI theory.

I just want to say i REALLY REALLY FCKN HOPE that TOBI IS NOT OBITO!!!
otherwise itachi would have known.  

ninja-charles

Kyubi__Naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:56 pm
i agree with the theory of obito being tobi i mean the name tobi has most of the letters in obito's name and take a look at his hair it kinda looks like obito's hair  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:57 pm
Mr._Stabby
One would assume that after having half your body crushed, eye taken out and more boulders falling on the other side of your face, he would die.

Honestly I would be less surprised if Tobi is an Obito clone/dead summon, since it would make sence why he would join Akatsuki in the first place.

One would assume that if you get an arm crushed off, and walk around and seal a demon without medical attention, one would die from blood losse. ONe would assume if that same person somehow survived they would be pretty near dead, and not going anywhere. One would assume that if that same person then got their other arm torn off, they would again bleed out.
CoughDeidraCough

Also, one would assume that after having at least two holes drilled through your body, you would be dead before you could possibly be revived.
CoughNejiCough

And again, one would assume that after being thrown into sides of a rock cliff with enough force to cause the cliff to fall apart, you would die. And being thrown into the water with enough force to push you at least 40 to 50 feet under the surface within seconds, you would be easily knocked unconscious and then drown, and if you didn't, and went back to the surface within second, you would be suffer some form of the bends.
CoughSasukeCough

Obviously these guys can take a lot more than we can before kicking the bucket forever.  

liz_bliz_inc

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:18 pm
SeiryokuX
Tobi is Obito because this is Naruto where nobody dies.......they fight then become friends.

No that's Bleach.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:28 pm
And while we're on the topic of Tobito let me just point out some things.
1: Tobi has bolts are what looks like metal sleeve's and pantslegs.
2: Tobi's mask is an orange swirl. Orange his goggles, swirl the sharingan.
3: Rock Lee's body parts were crushed before and healed why not Obito.
3: Obito was crusshed in the country where the grass village is, same place Zetsu is from, and who knows what other abilites Zetsu has.
4: Tobi acts child-like, similar to Obito.

Unless someone can argue against all of these and explain why, Tobi is Obito.

Edit: Also I noticed with the Nibi's jinchuriki was in bad shape when it was captured but after she was brought to the base by she looked fine.  

Samurai Senel

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:20 am
Spoiler chapter 364.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YwDMGvcdqeBbKMUBZxpiuLEv0AOMEDOWC9QFXQclw!  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games