Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lobster Shovers United

Back to Guilds

We shove lobsters 

Tags: lobsters, seafood, pooping, oregon 

Reply #37- W E L C O M E !!! Make you 1st post here & introduce yourself...
♪♫♪♫ Introduce yourselves ♪♫♪♫ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

Wingin Dude
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:51 pm
Konichiwa peoples!

My name is Mikey.
I'm 6teen, 7teen in a week. mrgreen
From Manitoba.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:15 am
i'm from the southern part of America, and i'm 14. I love vidieo games, comics, guns, swords, dragons, animals, and fire. my favorites movies are the episoids of star wars. yes i love star wars but i'm not a nerd! I also have 10 pets. 4 cats and 6 dogs.
that is some stuff about me...but you'll never know my real name ninja

Midnite Slayer

Anxious Phantom

The Popetator
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:07 am
I'm from Indiana and I'm 15. I love acting, swimming, reading, and studying the stars. I love to roleplay on gaia and I'm pretty much a nerd!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:00 pm
Dragona Flame
i'm from the southern part of America, and i'm 14. I love vidieo games, comics, guns, swords, dragons, animals, and fire. my favorites movies are the episoids of star wars. yes i love star wars but i'm not a nerd! I also have 10 pets. 4 cats and 6 dogs.
that is some stuff about me...but you'll never know my real name ninja
eek You're my clone. Eveything's the same as in the above quote, but I'm from NY and don't have any pets. Oh, and my name's John. sweatdrop  

The Twilight Nightmare
Crew

Adachi No Okami

Dapper Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piepitcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:17 pm
I'm Gamer Aeris, call me Aeris or Kae
I'm not going to tell you my age or location, but I am a girl.
I was invited to this guild about two minutes ago and about one minute ago I reallized by accepting this guild I accepted my fate to be a statistic. Like a fat person accepts food and accepts to be a statistic.

Anyone wants to donate, your name will be put on my thread.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24927763&
if you want to know.

I have had a comp going two months and no entries so if you post and noone else does you will get first automatically. Its origanal so you wont be bored.

And whatever anyone says I am not emo dammit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:15 pm
hello i am, obviously, Shara and im 18 and i dunno im just me, im different i guess... domokun  

cOOkies for teh shara

akumasan66
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:15 pm
hey i'm me...those that dont know me well think i'm nice,and those that know me well...tend to run, fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:36 pm
HI..just a person hanging out with way too much time on the net. i'm a mite bit older than some of the rest of ya but, still a kid at heart!  

akumasama999
Crew

Pride The Greatest Sin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:15 pm
i live in the U.S.A im 15 my names kyle

yay communism  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:35 pm
hey, what's up! i'm Kelsey, but u can call me KelC. i'm 16 going on 17 and i'm from the U.S.! well that's it! if u want to kno more just check out my profile! later!

-Signed the one and only,-
-xTheEndx-

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Aki
Crew

Questionable Pumpkin

46,500 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:09 pm
konichiwa! my name's Aki. i'm 15 and from kentucky ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:35 am
Username: Demonic Kevin Ho

Real Name: Trung Ho. (everyone calls me Kevin, even my mother)

Birthday: April 8th, 1990

Nationality: American/ Vietnamese (Hahaha. I'm an Vietnamese-Cracker.)

A bit about me:

I am short and i just turned 17. I dont care if I am short, I can say this, I may be short, but I can still do a great damage to someone if I get pissed off. witch never happened yet, and I hope it does not. I am a Junior ar Redlands High School (A.K.A. RHS). I am also a Junior Reserves Officers Training Corps (JROTC) Cadet. I like the darkness. I like to listen to music. The only music that I will listen to is rock and anything harder than that (i.e. death metal). After high school, I plan on joining the Army as an infantrymen. I do tend to play video games, but I like war- strategy games. when I play those, prepare to suffer the wrath of my armies. When I get bored, I tend to do something, I will not say what that something is. Those of you who know me in real life know what that something is. I do not read books of any kind. Darkness is my friend. My favorite colors are blood red and black. I am an Athiest. If god does extist, he hates me. My best friend is a girl named Anessa. I basicly trust her more than anyone else. The sad thing is, she goes to Redlands East Valley (A.K.A. REV). So I rearly get to see her. So many thing has gone wrong in my past. I hardly have a good time. I do not tend to smile alot. I mostly have a calm/ nutral face. Under that face can be anything (emotions that I am not showing). I usually think alot, am mostly quiet unless I have something to say or when spoken to. Other than that, I am silent. I am truthful and loyal. I respect girls in every way. I have nothing more to say.

User Image

User Image

KuroiBaraKoutashi
Crew

Distinct Bloodsucker

Omega Edge
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:58 am
Hi, My names Tooley (lol, its a nickname), or you can call me Omega if you prefer ^_^. And im from Nottingham, UK  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:30 am
My names Brian I'm from London, England I'm 15. I have black hair and brown eyes. I'm good at sports and drawing and I have a unhealthy obsession with music.

I have a half sister but think of myself an only child. I'm a sagitarius my birthdays december 16th, my main accounts been on gaia since 2004. My favourite numbers 6 and my favourite colour is brown/scarlet.

I used the example as a template =D  

Lucky Lucifer

#37- W E L C O M E !!! Make you 1st post here & introduce yourself...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games