Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
352 Spoilers (NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK DUE TO GOLDEN WEEK D=) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:12 pm
I read the chapter and i wonder. What did Karin do, to make Suigetsu say what he said to piss Karin off. That thing she did has something to do with Sasuke, and it happend a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:41 pm
See, I told ya all that he's gathering members to help him out against his brother. But onto the actually topic I want to discuss - what did Karin do to Sasuke to make her snap like that aginst soup ninja?

Was it something embarrassing like confessing her love (or the like).
Was it something that Orochimaru ordered her to do (like give him that calm personality)
Or maybe it was a combination of both?

Heh,e my intial thought was that she raped him while he was asleep and he didn't mind... rofl rofl how bad am I? rofl rofl  

Honh

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:23 pm
I knew he gathered them in order to take on Itachi, but the actual fight is goinging to be a one on one. Itachi said only someone with the same blood as him is capible of killing him. The other will just take on the adds. And if its anything other then a one on one, im going to be very dissipointed. This is probably the most anticipated in the Naruto, right next to the Naruto/Sasuke rematch.

Quote:

Hehe my intial thought was that she raped him while he was asleep and he didn't mind... how bad am I?

Your not bad i was thinking the same thing xd rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:57 am
Frostman
I knew he gathered them in order to take on Itachi, but the actual fight is goinging to be a one on one. Itachi said only someone with the same blood as him is capible of killing him. The other will just take on the adds. And if its anything other then a one on one, im going to be very dissipointed. This is probably the most anticipated in the Naruto, right next to the Naruto/Sasuke rematch.

Quote:

Hehe my intial thought was that she raped him while he was asleep and he didn't mind... how bad am I?

Same here. blaugh  

Lady Aburame

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:26 pm
Lady Aburame
Frostman

Quote:

Same here. blaugh

Sasuke has the perfect excuse, he needs to continue his clan.

"Hey baby, want to help out this endangered species?"

same excuse Superman uses so he can cheat on Lois with super woman  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:51 am
Hell no. They'd just go to the bottle city with the red sun again.  

Captain Verd

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:35 pm
Nyah, I am so Suigetsu's fan now. ^-^ That fang was love! &hearts  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:19 pm
This is probably already obvious, but who bets we see Team 8 in the spotlight now? xD

GO SOUP-NIN! ;D  

Kuroi Ryuuka

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games