kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaryux
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:58 pm
KH2 was one of the best games i've played yeah i got everything in the game even the Ex ending it was kool going through it KH was good to i guess but i can't Wait for KH3 Keyblade wars i know all the new Ch your going to use in is as will good i love that game  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:25 pm
I <3 Kingdom Hearts! It's my favorite game ever. I'm so excited that Kingdom Hearts 3 will come and I really want to play KH Final Mix/REPlay that's in Japan >.< I'm hoping that when I go to Japan this summer I can actually try and play it with some Japanese kid. whee heart  

blarghblah
Crew

W0M4N1Z3R

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:20 am
I have never see a KH Final Mix, how is it look?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:57 pm
Zicha
User Image

The Kh Final Mix is just basically more stuff in KH 2. Like there's more cutscenes, a new secret ending, new boss fights and there's also PS2 graphics for KH Chain of Memories. The only downside though is, for now, it's only in Japan. But lots of people are trying to get it over here.  

blarghblah
Crew

W0M4N1Z3R

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:20 am
vamp_angel_lover
Zicha
User Image

The Kh Final Mix is just basically more stuff in KH 2. Like there's more cutscenes, a new secret ending, new boss fights and there's also PS2 graphics for KH Chain of Memories. The only downside though is, for now, it's only in Japan. But lots of people are trying to get it over here.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:23 pm
No ideas on that, but I gotta say the only thing I've NEVER been able to accomplish in any game is beat Sephiroth... No matter which game it is... It's like I'm CURSED! crying Once I got one hit away from beating him... then he killed me... *en-en*  

Mo-chan769

7,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

W0M4N1Z3R

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:39 am
Mo-chan769
No ideas on that, but I gotta say the only thing I've NEVER been able to accomplish in any game is beat Sephiroth... No matter which game it is... It's like I'm CURSED! crying Once I got one hit away from beating him... then he killed me... *en-en*

That´s just the same as me! I can´t beat Sephiroth too, but only if my brother is guiding me.
Exept KH. Sephiroth is allways killing me, after he has used that unfair spell.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:26 am
Aros24
ive spent more than 100 hours on all the games and unlocked everything on every mode sweatdrop

same here lol  

tudkulos

Hikaryux
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:43 pm
KH Final Mix, it the jap version to the eng one KH2 you see more and you fight all 13mamber of the Our: and even really fight yeah we all love him Roxas yeah you really fight him in the final mix and the show the real ending that you never seen before it anyone want to see it hit me up with a PM and i'll give you the site to it lata  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:16 pm
KH is one of my favourites. I like the second one too, but not as much. >.<  

Recyclable Raccoon

W0M4N1Z3R

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:12 am
Recyclable Raccoon

Why do u better like the first one?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:26 pm
Zicha
Recyclable Raccoon

Hmm.. I guess I just like the storyline better. 0.o;;
And I like the set up for the controls and stuff better.
I played the second one first, and the first one's controls just make more sense to me.

Recyclable Raccoon

W0M4N1Z3R

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:01 am
Recyclable Raccoon
Zicha
Recyclable Raccoon

Hmm.. I guess I just like the storyline better. 0.o;;
And I like the set up for the controls and stuff better.
I played the second one first, and the first one's controls just make more sense to me.

About the story u said, I think u like it because it is the beginning of the story. But some of the controls, I must agreed. Sometimes it´s much easyer, Exept the camara.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Umm...that's debatable. However, I do think that Kingdom hearts is a very good game. It certainly is informative.

I learned how old Disney movies really are. 1928 was as early as I saw for a movie date. And that was for Steamboat Willie.  

Ochru

-NoConsequence-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:43 am
i LOVE kingdom hearts, my fave character by FAR is Axel heart  
#7- Shoving tips

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items