Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Starlights. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:17 pm
Sakura Hylian
Nisora
Alright, correct me if i'm wrong, but..

The starlights are female, who put on the "male disguise" (as in, the whole gender change) to help find their princess. They say it would be easier as men because men have a better sense of smell, which would help them identify the princess (who smells like olives).

Yup.

Olives? Are you serious? Wow, I missed alot. D:

same here but has it been scientificly proven that men have a better sense of smell?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:26 am
Okay, in the manga the Three Lights were females DRESSED as males and when they were in senshi form, they were still females.

But in the anime, when they were in Three Lights form they were male. NOT cross dressers, not females who dress as male BUT COMPLETELY MALE. Got it? And when they turn into senshi then they are female, completely and utterly female.

As for their view of their sex, I believe it would be pointless to argue about it since in Japan, bisexuals are respected and accepted. And since the creator of SM are Japanese, debating on the Starlights sexual preference would be pointless. biggrin  

Polexeny

Gothloli-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:42 am
Polexeny
Okay, in the manga the Three Lights were females DRESSED as males and when they were in senshi form, they were still females.

But in the anime, when they were in Three Lights form they were male. NOT cross dressers, not females who dress as male BUT COMPLETELY MALE. Got it? And when they turn into senshi then they are female, completely and utterly female.

As for their view of their sex, I believe it would be pointless to argue about it since in Japan, bisexuals are respected and accepted. And since the creator of SM are Japanese, debating on the Starlights sexual preference would be pointless. biggrin

Hey, I don't care about their sexuality! I actually think that it's cool! I just didn't know because I've only seen the last 2 episodes of Stars.

By the way, I LOVE your sig! whee

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:54 pm
Ive only seen sailor moon episode 1 to the final episode of the Pegasus series sweatdrop But ive read alot about the witch 5 and starlights.  

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

DarknessofHeavenandDreams

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:51 pm
GTBlader
Sakura Hylian
Nisora
Alright, correct me if i'm wrong, but..

The starlights are female, who put on the "male disguise" (as in, the whole gender change) to help find their princess. They say it would be easier as men because men have a better sense of smell, which would help them identify the princess (who smells like olives).

Yup.

Olives? Are you serious? Wow, I missed alot. D:

same here but has it been scientificly proven that men have a better sense of smell?

I don't think so. They have better nasal compasses than women do.

I thought they dressed up to attract females so they could find their princess (having tried as females, all they got were males and those were no help at all)  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff