View Results

SleepingB

4,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:30 am
Spoilt_lil_missy
Well thankfully I don't go into that whol graphics thing, so all in all I think its pretty cool. I love being able to see when my neofriends are online...I just wish I had a choice of which ones to see, instead of having them in alphabetic order. And I think the guild could be easier to get to. But the new user lookups and pet lookups are brilliant! So much easier to look at.

I do wish that they hadn't made over some of the pets though...I don't really like the new draiks, and the lutaris look terrible

kikos look screwed too stare  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:18 pm
I reaaaaaaaly don't like it. It's more complicated to get around... and my favorite game's been messed up! gonk  

Dyllea

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:14 pm
SleepingB
Spoilt_lil_missy
Well thankfully I don't go into that whol graphics thing, so all in all I think its pretty cool. I love being able to see when my neofriends are online...I just wish I had a choice of which ones to see, instead of having them in alphabetic order. And I think the guild could be easier to get to. But the new user lookups and pet lookups are brilliant! So much easier to look at.

I do wish that they hadn't made over some of the pets though...I don't really like the new draiks, and the lutaris look terrible

kikos look screwed too stare

And Kois...they look shocking  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:55 pm
For the most part, everything's been one big eyesore. Sorry TNT. o_o
Though I do admit, I'm loving that neofriend module....  

Nellynae

SleepingB

4,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:03 am
Nellynae

yea, that's the only part i like too...even though my friends stalk me with it now O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:52 pm
StephanieH.
Yeah, I too wished it happened on April Fools Days because then there would be hope for the layout to be gone. gonk

But, what can you do, they probably put in a lot of effort towards the new layout so we should at least say thanks or something.......but who am I kidding? We graphic makers do not want to recode our user lookups, shop layouts, guild layouts and gallery layouts. On top of that we don't want to figure out a new way to code them too. crying

Whew, I just made a blog entry on MoonlightGraphicx.com explaining what you have to do to make guild layouts if you wanna read it. whee  

Maddyline

Maddyline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:53 pm
SleepingB
Nellynae

yea, that's the only part i like too...even though my friends stalk me with it now O_o

Haha rofl I wish my neofriends would stalk me, seriously when I write them they don't reply untill next week emo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:55 pm
krystalsmith77
SleepingB
What do you think about it?

Im sorry tnt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
emo emo emo emo
dramallama dramallama dramallama
talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
emo emo emo emo emo emo

burning_eyes AUGH My Eyes! whee

The message reads:
"Viacom Sux
The Neopets Team
Is Jerky Morons."

Strange, but yet...Completely true! sweatdrop  

Maddyline

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:36 pm
Bloody confusing, and even though I'm enthused at the thought of finally being able to dress your pets up, I kinda wish they hadn't made many of the pets so.........cutesy. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:49 am
Okay, well, I didn't think the new re-draws were really that bad.......but then I looked at this page:

http://www.neopets.com/~shieboo

I didn't realize how horrible some of them are. It ruins the originality of say, the faerie, plushie, and royal pets -- which happen to be some of the most expensive to paint.  

FlixiePixie

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:13 pm
Anyone else not able to login to Neopets??  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:38 pm
I like the new layout.

I don't like most of the pet redesigns, or I'm at least indifferent towards some.

Unarmored Robot Poogles are frightening. xd  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

mysticrosemary

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:34 am
I will get used to the new layout. It is a bit messy and I think they should give users the options of what they would like to see and what they don't need like they do with the premium portal page.

I truly dislike most of the redraws and I am NOT converting my plushie zafara or my grey chombie. I hate the new designs. I'm almost afraid to look at my pets on the sides. sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:07 pm
So..... I think I've decided to leave Neopets for a while. I am just sick about the re-draws, and that TNT won't listen to anyone about how much we all hate them.

I guess I'll be hanging around Gaia more, although, I really don't find it as much fun as Neo. There's really not a whole lot to do on here compared to there.. Oh well. I'll go back to Neopets when the pets are back to the way they were.  

FlixiePixie

Twinkie Girl

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:53 pm
Ugh, I absolutely hate all of the lags...some pages just won't load at all...it is driving me insane!  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff