Submit

Battle time!
  Yay!
  Boo..
View Results

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:00 am
Yeah, so in a way it makes it fair to everyone. And how about weapons? Does anyone have some sort of an idea of what they might add for the weapons?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:02 am
Twin blades... we could be like Sora! Muwhahaha! Oh, and axes! The people of gaia want axes so we can cut down the trees in towns! mrgreen  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:37 am
Sparkle Hearts
Twin blades... we could be like Sora! Muwhahaha! Oh, and axes! The people of gaia want axes so we can cut down the trees in towns! mrgreen

Yeah! Twin Blades!!! Hahah, wait that sounds like Kyte? Or just double keyblades would be good! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:51 pm
Kite from .hack? That'd be cool, but I'd rather not run around in a gaudy orange outfit. Sora from .hack, is awesome, but really stupid. Still awesome just the same though. heart  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:06 pm
That would be really cool having twin blades..and maybe unique styles of staffs for magicians/healers. Or even a lightsaber.. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:15 pm
Ah, Lightsabers! The only thing that I will admit to liking about Star Wars. xd Bow and arrows would be great weapons, but I hope they release other bows not just the angelic and demonic crap.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:23 pm
That I 100% agree on! Honestly, if they do that, I will never let my avi use bows and arrows. (Even though I'm not really fond of them..^^") But yeah, it would be really cool if they have lightsabers in the battle system and you can personalized your lightsabers.. xd SWOOSH!

EDITTED: More ideas that might spark more in this thread, but the same friend from the first post and I were talking about the battle system again (actually we talk about it so many times that it seems that we can make our own gaia battle system.. xd ) and here are some random ideas that we can talk about...

-Pets having their own skills (like the momo can steal stuffs, the orly? hat can turn into an owl and summon magic, coco and kiki having their own powers which I haven't thought of yet..^^")

-Some people (who want to) be at certain clans and have weekly/monthly wars against other clans.
~Also for the 'environment' for these wars, that it'll be an area nobody except the admin knows so then it'll be fair, and a few traps to trick them

-Random weather changes (not too random) and how it affects the weather (like hail can give damage on both the monsters and the characters, rain can lower abilities, etc)
-Quests to do just so you can get better abilities, stronger weapons, etc
~Such as figuring out what Ian's last name is! xd (Like have a mystery case on figuring out Ian's name and you get a new ability, or a unique weapon)

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:04 pm
-Pets: I kinda like this idea but it would need some serious work. I think the pets should be kinda useful, but they should be there more for looks then for strategy. They should maybe have some unique skill that is kinda cool, but nothing major.

-Clans: I would hope these would be something completly seperate from guilds. It would be fun to rage war on another group of people. I can't help but imagine if there was guild wars. We could challenge MPL...*imagines guild members charging into battle with nothing more than spa items* rofl

-Weather: This would work so well with the clan thing. It could really be just like a real battle, with the elements playing a major role in the outcome. Hot weather will make your character tire out, cold weather would slow them down, temperate would be perfect, a cloudy day is much better than a sunny day, and when it rains it's just downright miserable.

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:50 pm
Yeah, that's what I had in mind with the pets, something to dress them up a bit..probably to fit their owner..and the clans, maybe...even though it would be funny if we used spa items.. xd Or maybe they can do in the war is randomly provide them items that are equal to each other so it would be fair. It's like everytime they go to battle, they get a random item. But not an item that is so useless or so powerful. And weather, yes it can work with the clan thing, cause it does make the battles more interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:12 pm
I want to be a magician...I would love to have a scythe like this one. I hope that their is a pk option though. Still there needs to be some way from keeping gaia from being over run with the little n00blets. confused  

Dark Philosopher

Fashionable Shade

5,300 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:18 pm
I like that idea Azul. Then it won't be about who has the most people, the best weapons, and such. It will force clans to plan accordingly and not just go on an all out slaughter fest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:44 pm
Yeah, at the same time, people won't have to be having these plans ahead cause they have crazy weapons or they have a lot of people, etc. Oh and another topic that I came across when I was posting ideas in the battle system thread....well somebody was saying that there should be different planets we can go to for monsters to defeat and such. Anyone got any suggestions/comments about that?  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Dark Philosopher

Fashionable Shade

5,300 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:15 pm
AzulAznWizard
Yeah, at the same time, people won't have to be having these plans ahead cause they have crazy weapons or they have a lot of people, etc. Oh and another topic that I came across when I was posting ideas in the battle system thread....well somebody was saying that there should be different planets we can go to for monsters to defeat and such. Anyone got any suggestions/comments about that?
Chances are that there will be different islands at first. There could be other planets later on though...I say this only because of the Zurg. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:21 pm
Yeah, from what I heard in the battle system thread, there is going to be Zurg...and I'm really sure they're gonna add some demonic/angelic kind of thing..I have no idea what's up with it, but people in the thread keep talking about it...I just hope they don't add too much of it, cause I'm not a huge fan of the whole demonic/angelic thing.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:49 pm
Ah no! Not angelic and demonic crap! Anything but that. They're putting the Zurg in the game? Great, I thought we would be killing grunties. Maybe the Zurg will form an alliance with the grunties... twisted  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff