Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:38 pm
"Well, we might want to wait to use those powers in front of me, I don't want all of that coming down on me at once." Lily walked over to Bella. "Hiya, its nice to meet you." This new girl is pretty, well what am I saying, they're all pretty. Lily cocked her head. "I can hear your thoughts you know." Edward looked at Lily, staggered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:13 pm
Michiko laughed. "Yeah, that might be a good idea." she said. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, seeing Edward's expression. "You can hear her thoughts?! I can't, no one with any powers to do with the mind can affect her!" he said, shocked. Bella wasn't much better. "You can hear my thoughts?!" she said, a little too loudly. They were getting some strange looks now. "Oh, sorry, but still, you can hear my thoughts?!" she said in a whisper.  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:13 am
The twins both noticed a disturbance in the back of the room, but Selana continued to look at the board where their teacher was writing up some math problems. It was Dion who twisted in her seat to look at the group of students at the back of the room. "They're so pretty," she whispered to her sister. "Are they all new?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:12 am
(can i join? here's my info)
Race: Dragon Half-Breed and a witch
Name: Aysel Cromwel
School(please Forks High School): Just started at Forks high
Friends: new student
Appearance: (hair is brown)User Image
Family: she is Bella's cousin
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: none (she doesn't pay attention to guys and guys don't really notice her either)
Likes: reading, water, animals, especially wolves, vampires (admires them and feels sorry for them), mythical creatures in general, and magic
Personlity: she has a gentle heart, is a bit social but can get pretty shy. she can get bubbly but that's very rare
Height: 5ft. 2in.
Grade: freshman
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire):none but the pupils occaisionally turn into slits
Eyes normal: dark brown
Sixth Sense(special power): she can transform into various dragons and uses magic. she can stop people from going into her mind.
Weakness: she has a burn on her right arm that she hides with magic and if it's burned again or bloods drawn in that spot, it show and create a huge wave of pain, physical and emotional
Saying: no matter how long the night is, the day is sure to come
Favorite Music: varies but loves rock and classical
Other: Aysel's parents died in a fire when hse was 11 and had to live with her aunt. they got fed up with eachother so she is now gonna live with her cousin Bella.
Musical Instrument: her voice  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:36 am
Michiko saw another girl enter the room, looking around confusedly. "Wow, another new student, there's a lot of us this year, isn't there?" She said jokingly. "Aysel!" Bella exclaimed, running over to the girl. "How are you? Charlie told me you were coming, but I didn't think you'd be here in time for the first day!" She said happily. "You know her?" Asked Edward, since the others had followed Bella. "Yeah, she's my cousin."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:49 pm
Selana finally paid attention to the back of the room, since their teacher was taking far too long to finish writing at the front. "Hm, you're right. That is kind of unusual, there being so many new students this year." "It's great! We can get to know them better at lunch!" said Dion happily. Selana absently nodded, tracing patterns with her fingers on the desk. She discreetly drew the symbol for a time spell. Instantly, time moved forward a couple of minutes, and when it started again the teacher had begun his lecture. Dion, who couldn't sense her sister's magic, was already taking notes.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:33 pm
"Hi Bella. Misty wanted me out as soon as possible so, here i am," Aysel blushed. Oh, boy i'm screwed. Vampires, help me! she wondered to herself, keeping her carriers ups so no one could get into her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:38 pm
No one else in the class noticed Selana's spell either, and class went by fairly quickly. As Dion and Selana exited the classroom, they saw that the large group of new students at the back were still seated, talking amongst themselves.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:46 pm
"Sooo...how've you been Bella? Anything new since the last time i saw you?" Aysel laughed, throwing a pointed glance at Edward.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:14 pm
"Oooh you know, the usual, making friends, doing homework....falling in love." Bella hugged Edward tightly. Lily smiled. "I'm sorry Bella, I think the whole reading your mind thing might wear off, I can barely hear you right now, maybe it was just the birth of the new power that made it stronger." Edward nodded, approving. "So, what was with those two, over there? I heard something about a spell, what about you Edward?" He nodded again. "I always noticed something strange about those two." He said.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:50 am
Michiko's expression turned grim. "There's a reason. You didn't listen to their minds to closely, did you?" Edward gave her a look. "Why would I do that? They're not that interesting." Michiko shook her head. "They're Vampire hunters. Unfortunatley, I can't tell if they're competent or not. You're right, it looks like one has magic, but I dunno if they know what real Vampires are like, or if they expect Vampires to be the Count Dracula types." Edward looked worried now. "I'll find out." he said, and Lily nodded. "Me too."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:57 am
Aysel's "dragon" ears caught bits of their conversation although they tried to keep certain parts only audible for vampires to hear. Vampire hunters? Magic? Mind reading? Oh! I think i have a head ache Aysel groaned as she rubbed her head, already feeling as if she had a head ache.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:44 pm
"Come on Edward, its time for some espionage." She grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Bella looked worried. "Don't worry, I'll bring him back safe and sound." Lily winked at her. They walked silently, always staying behind a wall from the girls. They could still hear their thoughts though. "Edward I can't tell, they don't seem to be making it any clearer. I'm fairly sure that they know what to look for in a vampire....we've only got a matter of time before they figure it out." She pulled him away and back to the classroom. "A matter of days, thats all we've got."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:15 pm
"Umm..can someone explain to me what's going on? Your giving me a headache," Aysel moaned as Edward and Lili came back. I hope i don't have to say anything  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:35 pm
Hope you don't mind if I join.

Race: half-vampire(can act just like a human)
Name: Caterina
School(please Forks High School): Just started at Forks high
Friends: none, just moved
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: has a baby sister who is 5 months, rest of family died in fire
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: none
Likes: reading, swinming, animals, DDR, writing, playing flute and singing
Personlity: nice, shy
Height: 5ft. 7in.
Grade: Junior
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): black(like normal vampires)
Eyes normal: grey
Sixth Sense(special power): read minds(varies, she usually has to know the person.) she can also fit in like humans can drink and eat what humans eat
Weakness: none that are known except for having to know people to read minds
Favorite Music: varies
Musical Instrument: flute and she sings.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff