Submit

... Ichiru
  ... Hi
View Results

eternity_moonlight

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:49 am
BunnyCupCakes
eternity_moonlight
It really sucks for Zero, because all he was trying to do was be good enough so that it wouldn't matter if Ichiru was sick, but all his parents did was compare them and said Ichiru sucked (not literally, but kind of yeah). Zero and Ichiru are twins and really close, but Zero being a good vampire hunter only made Ichiru jealous and hate him. He can't really help it if his brother is so beloved while he is not needed I guess, but its really mean that he hates Zero. Hating his parents is only to be expected, but Zero...? I don't think thats fair for Zero.

I would've had said the same thing.
There's also jealousy.

Hmm,I'm wondering what he is doing right now [he like totally disappeared] What's worse is what happens if he chooses to become a vampire???...becuz of his luv for that woman...

So Zero has to face 2 fights...his brother & Kaname.

What a joy for Zero, huh? xd : and yeah, I really hope Ichiru doesn't become a vampire. though, i wonder where he is....  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:14 am
hes so hott!! i wouldn't care if he kills Zero(though i'll miss his cute sad eyes)...
it was really gross when he drank that woman's blood even when he wasn't a vampire.. would he turn into a half vampire that way? or just get crazy powers? maybe it'll make him immortal...
ah! maybe he'll sneak in as Zero and make a move on Yuuki..  

nane_clover-magic

Sparkly Raider

1,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

yanyingalsas

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:32 pm
rusty_nixy
hes so hott!! i wouldn't care if he kills Zero(though i'll miss his cute sad eyes)...
it was really gross when he drank that woman's blood even when he wasn't a vampire.. would he turn into a half vampire that way? or just get crazy powers? maybe it'll make him immortal...
ah! maybe he'll sneak in as Zero and make a move on Yuuki..
Holy Crap I never thought of that! eek *reads the last one*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:14 am
I don't like Ichiru. He wants to kill his own brother!!!  

Marusera

yanyingalsas

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:06 pm
I know but he is hot [Zero is still hotter]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:36 pm
eternity_moonlight
BunnyCupCakes
eternity_moonlight
It really sucks for Zero, because all he was trying to do was be good enough so that it wouldn't matter if Ichiru was sick, but all his parents did was compare them and said Ichiru sucked (not literally, but kind of yeah). Zero and Ichiru are twins and really close, but Zero being a good vampire hunter only made Ichiru jealous and hate him. He can't really help it if his brother is so beloved while he is not needed I guess, but its really mean that he hates Zero. Hating his parents is only to be expected, but Zero...? I don't think thats fair for Zero.

I would've had said the same thing.
There's also jealousy.

Hmm,I'm wondering what he is doing right now [he like totally disappeared] What's worse is what happens if he chooses to become a vampire???...becuz of his luv for that woman...

So Zero has to face 2 fights...his brother & Kaname.

What a joy for Zero, huh? xd : and yeah, I really hope Ichiru doesn't become a vampire. though, i wonder where he is....
I wonder so too. I can't wait till the 6th volume comes out FULL. I wonder if any of his where abouts are in there.  

yanyingalsas

Emmy-Chan-San

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:53 am
I only have volumes 1 and 2. I also love spoilers, but I wish that my bookstore would get in the new volumes so I can read them in full!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:28 pm
Emmy-Chan-San
I only have volumes 1 and 2. I also love spoilers, but I wish that my bookstore would get in the new volumes so I can read them in full!!
>< Crap YOu are Spoiled...  

yanyingalsas

KikyoRin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:29 pm
I heart Ichiru ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:00 pm
OMG! He looks exactly like Zero. Creepy...  

Mizuko Aquarian

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:34 pm
Mizuko Aquarian
OMG! He looks exactly like Zero. Creepy...

Well,they ARE twins ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:22 pm
When I saw him I was immediately like "wow! He's almost as hot as Zero."  

kkliae

Gaaraslostfriend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:27 am
Isako Narumi
Jill2282
I actually felt bad for Ichiru. I mean, his parents didn't really want him, and his brother was always better than him, so you kind of could expect the rage. But still... wow.
Now that you say it that way...;-; I kind of understand Ichiru's perspective.
yup.agreed.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces