Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:15 am
I like gym.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:28 pm
=o
Weirdo.

I don't mind it ALL that much, cept for the sweat and running and the sports and the running and the stupid make-your-own-dance thing and running and the hideous uniforms and running, and oh, did I mention running? Or Running?

Recyclable Raccoon

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:25 am
Well... I like sports. The air feels good and it's good for you. I usually play tennis, soccer, basketball, or volleyball. And yes, I love to run. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:41 pm
You're creepy.
=o
Just kidding. <3
Mostly.

I don't mind sports like badminton or basketball (mostly) or swimming, But I HATE getting all sweating and out of breath. >.<
And I don't mind running in small bursts or doses, But WHEN am I EVER going to need to run a mile? When?! And WHY?!
I'm the type that'll just stand there and die unless someone else saves me. talk2hand

Recyclable Raccoon

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:04 am
I am in the marching band so I have lungs to be able to run long distances and be active. I could never see myself smoking or abusing my body. But I do hate sweating a lot, but usually I have PE with so many friends that we're so caught up in things to relize that we stink.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:26 pm
*pokes her uniform*
I haven't washed it like, all semester. sweatdrop
It's not ALL that bad until you're changing. THEN I especially hate it. And you smell funny for the rest of the day sometimes. >.<;;;;;
My mom walks all the time (she even takes breaks at her job so she can do laps around the foyer. 0.o;; ) But she can't run for more than 2 minutes to save her life. Even when she was a teenager and exercised for 3 hours a day she couldn't run.
Smoking is for losers. >.<

Recyclable Raccoon

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:20 pm
I can't STAND cig smoke. gonk

I wash my uniform once a week. It doesn't smell horrible.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:07 pm
i liked my gym class up until i found out that my friend who's a senior and in my class (the only friend i have in there) is going to leave me a week before our gym classes end!!! crying  

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:26 pm
MMM... I had to leave my old gym class when I moved. I was heart broken because as soon as I had gotten use to my old high school, I had to go to a new one. stare

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:51 pm
crying that's gotta suck!  

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

Recyclable Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:49 pm
No kidding.
I bet it would. >.<

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:33 am
Yea... well I'm getting better. The thing that really sucks is that gas prices are SO high that I won't get to visit much over the summer.

Russian_Lyricist

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:21 pm
damn the oil people.... xp

MAN WE GET OUT JUNE 4th I'm SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:11 pm
No school for me! Guess who's a sophmore now???

Russian_Lyricist

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:50 pm
guess who thinks they'll be repeating algebra one next year?! emo  
#22-shove for jesus!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items