isnt it wierd? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:57 pm
little_hmonggirl
dont you just hate it when people poke you on the stomach? i hate that! that gets annoying! Blah! my friened always do that... hes stupid! hehe

actually i do that too....but not to everyone i no.... but did u no that if u do that....its quite fun too....in other words....the person poking the other person is the one having fun while the other is annoyed...... hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:40 am
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
dont you just hate it when people poke you on the stomach? i hate that! that gets annoying! Blah! my friened always do that... hes stupid! hehe

actually i do that too....but not to everyone i no.... but did u no that if u do that....its quite fun too....in other words....the person poking the other person is the one having fun while the other is annoyed...... hehe

lol, i figured.. xd  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:33 pm
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl

lol, i figured.. xd

how can u figure...when i never told till then...j/s...hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 am
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl

lol, i figured.. xd

lol, i said that cause i know that the person who pokes other people in the stomach is having fun while the person who's getting poked gets annoyed.. hehe  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:22 am
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl

lol, i figured.. xd

lol, i said that cause i know that the person who pokes other people in the stomach is having fun while the person who's getting poked gets annoyed.. hehe

ohhhhhh....my bad.....hehehehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:31 pm
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl

lol, i figured.. xd

ohhhhhh....my bad.....hehehehe

haha its ok  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:44 pm
umm.... do u no where i can get umm wats it called...u no that thing that stands behind u like reaper...???u no where i can get it...or do u no wat its called...hehehe...i don no wat its called..hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:44 pm
Yuhi-92
umm.... do u no where i can get umm wats it called...u no that thing that stands behind u like reaper...???u no where i can get it...or do u no wat its called...hehehe...i don no wat its called..hehe

oh.. is it the Shadow Spirit???
User Image
iono if thats the thing but you can get it in the market place...  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:13 am
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92

User Image

ummm....no its the one with the reaper behind the person's bakkk....somtin lke that  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:44 am
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92

User Image

ummm....no its the one with the reaper behind the person's bakkk....somtin lke that

oh, then i have no idea! XD  

Ke_Lanh_Lung

Yuhi-92

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:00 pm
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92
little_hmonggirl
Yuhi-92

User Image

oh, then i have no idea! XD

lol...oh...well thanx anyways....  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas