Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:46 pm
Calixto
The Jack thing totally sucks, but I heard some other interesting news about episode stuff, like we might finally get a Furlings episode! Yay! I have been waiting tor them to show up forever!!! blaugh
Plus, I've heard talk of an episode that is a sequel to Crystal Skull. Meaning we get to see Daniel's Grandfather again and stuff. heart biggrin xd 3nodding

I was just wondering if they were going to go more in-depth on that after watching that episode yesterday... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:33 pm
Bridgess
4 out of 20?!! eek ok everyone, start sending email to RDA. Maybe if we annoy him enough...
I think that would be kind of rude...as much as I would love him to stay, he wants to spend time with his family and see his daughter more I've heard so I don't think it's fair to drag him away from that decision.  

Calixto
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:53 am
Calixto
Bridgess
4 out of 20?!! eek ok everyone, start sending email to RDA. Maybe if we annoy him enough...
I think that would be kind of rude...as much as I would love him to stay, he wants to spend time with his family and see his daughter more I've heard so I don't think it's fair to drag him away from that decision.
True...sad crying but true...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:03 am
Well with Amanda Tapping being pregnant and RDA only being in 4 episodes, the storyline is more going to be around Daniel and Teal'c and probably more of the other minor characters.  

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

SpiritKeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:15 am
YAY!!!! I read about Season 9 at school during lunch, and I was so bouncy that I think I was seriously starting to scare my friends!!! Not too happy about Atlantis. I don't like it as much...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:31 pm
BadLittleWashu
Well with Amanda Tapping being pregnant and RDA only being in 4 episodes, the storyline is more going to be around Daniel and Teal'c and probably more of the other minor characters.
The Daniel and Teal'c Show! Ahahahahahahahahaha! blaugh  

Calixto
Crew

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:24 pm
Calixto
BadLittleWashu

Oooh...sounds like a good concept... 3nodding

Anyone wondering if they'll reintroduce Jonas? stressed That would make for a horrid show... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:19 pm
Kopy Kat
Calixto
BadLittleWashu

Anyone wondering if they'll reintroduce Jonas? stressed That would make for a horrid show... gonk
Oh good god lets hope not. Plus, I doubt it. At least....yeah I hope not. stare xp  

Calixto
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:37 am
Calixto
Kopy Kat
Calixto
BadLittleWashu

Oh good god lets hope not. Plus, I doubt it. At least....yeah I hope not. stare xp
*crosses fingers* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:43 pm
There's gonna be a five episode arc on Vala and stuff. 5 episodes straigth is a LOT. I mean, two-parters are ok, five-parters might be a wittle annoying. And they're gonna be overrun by Farscape actors (Browder and Black in the same eps).

And the story is that Browder's char was injured in the fight over Antarctica so he was promised a place on SG-1?!? WTF? A lot of people were injured over Antarctica. They didn't promise them a place in SG-1! I have a feeling he's gonna be a big Gary Stu (male counterpart of Mary Sue) type. xp That makes me cringe. xp  

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:33 pm
Yeah im kinda iffy on his character.

I hope that they dont try to make him Jacks counterpart on the humor side. I mean nobody can replace the Jackisms and the moments between the teams.

I am excited about Vala. I saw a music video for the upcomming episode and it was incredibly funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:24 pm
*jumps up and down* i was like this when i read it in the magazine! woo

and are u serious about the Furling episode... i wonder what they woudl look like... the word furling sound fuzzy to me in the sense of there's going to be fur... i do hope there is a furling episode!!
and i do hope RDA stays hes great!! and part of what makes Stargate great!!!  

Maftet

thecheck2007

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:06 am
Yea, that is great that there is going to be a seaons 9 though I will watch them all when I can. I hope there are good though. I can't wait till tonight so I can watch the new one coming out tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:58 pm
Well if Season 9 is as good as the second half of season 8, then I am greatly looking forward to the new season.

I like the way that they are using the small availability of RDA. So far they are going strong with good storylines.

But I think that season 9 is going to be the end of SG-1  

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:23 pm
I heard about Season 9 when I watched Behind the Gate: Secrets Revealed.  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff