Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:01 pm
Ai stopped playing and looked at Shizume smiling. "Shizume, I havent seen you in a while. Im fine, though I cant see why I was put on scan duty. How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:11 pm
"I was gone for a while on a mission. Scan duty that sucks." Shizume said with a sigh. "Here rummors and all of a suddn scan duty 24/7."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:29 pm
"Yeah." Ai sighed. "But im glad that I dont have anything for tomorrow. Ill be free." She smiled. "What about you? Got anything tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:40 pm
Sira walked through the village twirling a kunai on the end of his finger... He sighed out of boredom.. "Scan duty sucks.." he complained out loud..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:58 pm
Ai yawned, Man, this is boring. She looked at a clock in a store she was passing. "Its been that long? I thought it would have been longer. Oh well." She played her flute again waiting for Shizume's answer. Her eyes were partly open so that she could see everyone though they couldnt tell she could see. Huh? I guess he has scan duty too, but forgot about it until now. She thought, catching a glimse of Sira but not what he said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:09 pm
Sira sighed and kept walking he was so bored he placed a kunai on his pinky and pointer finger and began spinning them. Idly watching them as he walked past Ai and Shizume..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:12 pm
Ai turned her head watching Sira walk by. When she turned her head to face forward, "Ahh!" she almost ran into a wall. She looked at Shizume who was laughing. "Not funny."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:19 pm
Sira let the kunai's stop spinning and turned to Ai. "You okay?" he asked walking towards her while he placed the kunai knives back into his pouch..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:35 pm
Ai turned back around to face Sira, her face a little red. "Yeah, im fine. I almost ran into the wall that's all." She replied pointing to the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:36 pm
"Okay just making sure.." he said smiling as he turned around and shoved his hands into his pocket's..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:52 pm
"Thanks, anyways." Ai said and faced forward again and almost ran into the same wall again, but she didnt freak out and just went passed it. I wonder who he is.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:54 pm
"No problem.." he said turning and waving.. 'I wonder who she is.. I've never seen her around the village...' he thought to himself..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:59 pm
Ai went back to looking for suspicious people but not really paying attention. He's a jounin, so we might meet again. Maybe I should ask his name next time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:05 pm
Sira kept walking not really paying attention to anyone. He continued idly swinging the kunai around on his finger paying more attention to it than where he was walking... "Maybe I should take a break..." he muttered not finding anyone for nearly an hour already kind of told him no one was there. Still he kept checking for anyone...  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:12 pm
"This is going nowhere. I dont see why I have to do this. Im done." Ai sat down on a bench. "Nobody that I should report today. How boring." She started playing her flute again.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff