Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
Doodles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazimar

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:57 pm
I didn't see this section yet! I'm sorry! *bows* lol well I think your a good artist, I wish I could draw *tear*  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:10 pm
Kazimar
I didn't see this section yet! I'm sorry! *bows* lol well I think your a good artist, I wish I could draw *tear*

Haha, I think you're crazy if you wish you could draw like me razz I'm not very good. That's why it's a doodle shop instead of an art shop wink

I think that a lot of people don't really go into the subforums. It's a shame, really. There's so much that this guild has to offer that people don't take advantage of!!  

Anochaa
Crew

Kazimar

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Well I do visit some, just didn't see this one for some reason. But the only thing I can draw is stick figures! You have much more talent in drawing/doodling skills than I do lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:24 pm
I had this one friend that drew the most amazing stick figures ever. It was truly incredible. He made it so they almost like...came alive. It was really neat ^^ You should advance your stick figure making wink  

Anochaa
Crew

Kazimar

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:27 pm
I might just have too =P, not sure how, but I can try lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:59 pm
Whew. One done, two to go sweatdrop Homework keeps getting in the way xp  

Anochaa
Crew

Kazimar

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:45 pm
I know how you feel Anochaa lol, and you don't have to if you no wanna, but can you perhaps draw me dream avi when you aren't busy with anythin?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:02 pm
You kidding? I'd love to draw you, Kazimar!! heart I'll add you to the list and hopefully finish said list this weekend...but I don't know how likely that would be since I have two 8-10 page research papers that I have to do and I don't even have a topic for one of them X.x

Well, I had a topic, but then I found out that there isn't enough information on it, so I can't feasibly do it by next Friday, which is when the final draft is due. I really wish I hadn't just BSed the topic abstract, outline, and rough draft crying I kinda shot myself in the foot when I did that, metaphorically speaking, of course. I imagine a physical bullet would be a lot worse than getting a D on a physics paper. Never been shot though, so I guess I wouldn't really know.  

Anochaa
Crew

Zephist

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:40 am
Draw me?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:42 pm
Your picture is cute heart
*luv*  

Kisakichii

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:18 am
Thank you, Kisa heart

And yeah, I'll try to draw you, Zephist.

By the way, sorry I haven't been working on them very much...I've been working on final projects and things for school and haven't really had time sweatdrop But, summer vacation is less than a week away and as soon as that comes, I'll start working diligently on them 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:05 am
That is a very cool doodle. biggrin
May it be alright if you draw my avi during summer vacation?
I can wait as long as you want, because I'm a very patient person 3nodding

Nifwo Riuku

Sforzando Poco

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:07 am
hey, how do ppl put their artwork on gaia. ive been on here for a while (several months), but i still dont know how. o, and can i still join this guild even if ive been on for a while? domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:30 am
kurosaki_rukia
hey, how do ppl put their artwork on gaia. ive been on here for a while (several months), but i still dont know how. o, and can i still join this guild even if ive been on for a while? domokun

Of course you can whee Everyone's welcome. If you didn't notice, I've been around for a really frickin' long time, hehe.

To put your art on Gaia, all you have to do is get it hosted somewhere (I'd suggest photobucket, image shack, or even tektek for hosting) and then you do:

[ img ] put the url here [ /img ]

Except you take out the spaces in the image tags <.< >.> Really though, Photobucket is the best for image hosting because Gaia has things that support it and let you just click one button to go through your albums to find what you want and stuff. It's really nice 3nodding

To Wolf Spirit: Of course ^^ I'd love to draw you. Finals end on Thursday, so I'll get started as soon as I get home from school wink  

Anochaa
Crew

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:19 am
Alright, well, I'm starting things X.x I'm kinda nervous about the gas mask one since I've been trying to figure out how to draw one for a while and it hasn't been going so well. But, here'goes ^^  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games