Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:51 pm
Jette12
heyy my name is jette and i havnt watched blood+ yet but i hope i will....soon....welll....i luv drawing anime =D and i luv watchin em too ^^ i noe alot but if u include alll the animes i only noe lyk 2% LMAO!!!well...yea...im 12 and im frm the philippines btu im in canada =D

Right on~ Nice to meet you Jette >ww< w00t go Canada! 8D  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:30 pm
I'm Oritsuru, 13, Chinese, is obsessed with all things anime (especially Blood+ and Bleach! Though Blood+ is slowly taking over, there just aren't enough Blood+ fanfics to go around! TT____TT) and is sobbing over the fact that I just finished Blood+, and is desperately looking for an anime that's half as good as Blood+!

I'm also looking for more fans of the series, as none of my friends would watch the show, on account of it being too bloody or something (one friend told me it gave her little brother nightmares) so I think I hit the jackpot with this guild!  

Monte Carlo Method

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:41 pm
[Oritsuru]
I'm Oritsuru, 13, Chinese, is obsessed with all things anime (especially Blood+ and Bleach! Though Blood+ is slowly taking over, there just aren't enough Blood+ fanfics to go around! TT____TT) and is sobbing over the fact that I just finished Blood+, and is desperately looking for an anime that's half as good as Blood+!

I'm also looking for more fans of the series, as none of my friends would watch the show, on account of it being too bloody or something (one friend told me it gave her little brother nightmares) so I think I hit the jackpot with this guild!

Oh yes you did lol
No 50 episode span show is as good as Blood+ I believe and damn I've watched ALOT, They just don't have such an awesome antagonist *bricked*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:00 pm
Well, FMA has a decent antagonist...
It's just that Envy doesn't show up often enough. >.> He's cruel in the hilarious way.

But that comedy holds nothing to the sheer awesomeness of Diva. :3

Sin Of Spite

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:06 am
hello i'm akari called aki by friends my fave animes are blood+ and trinity blood(hagi and abel) uh...i like to write and read fantasy and thats bout it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:45 pm
hi im kirsten  

BellamyBlair

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:01 pm
tomboywolf
hi im kirsten

Nice to meet you Kirsten, Welcome to the Blood+ Guild =)
Might you want to tell alittle about yourself like everyone else? ;D  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:10 pm
yah sure im 14 my sis is a wanna b hoe and my mom ran away for 2 years and jus came back and i still dont see her my boy friends name is albert and i love him Alot!!  

BellamyBlair

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:26 pm
tomboywolf
yah sure im 14 my sis is a wanna b hoe and my mom ran away for 2 years and jus came back and i still dont see her my boy friends name is albert and i love him Alot!!

You've got one hell of an interesting lifestly XD Welcome to the Guild! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:12 pm
Hi! My name's Sam and I've been watching all the Epidodes that have been on in the U.S. I like many other Animes/Mangas as well. 3nodding I'm 15 years old. XD  

uNiCoRnPoCkY

Mindless DisilIusion

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:37 pm
Username's X-ial Angel. Just call me Angel. If its anime I love it. I also love music. You name it i know it. And I'll admit it I'm an rp whore. I love to rp. some one please rp with me in the guild rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:22 am
Hello everyone ^^. My username is enigma_098 but just call me enigma and yeah, I'm a Filipino. I really like Blood the last vampire and I absolutely love bllod+ ~although I'm just in episode 16, that doesn't stop me from loving the storyline of blood+ and it's characters~

Anyway I just wanna say it's so cool someone made guild that's dedicated to the blood+. You guys rock ^^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

BellamyBlair

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:47 pm
thanx 4 the warm welcome and welcome every one else  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:54 pm
Hi I'm gernu

I know it's a wierd name (yes its my real one)  

Gernu

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces