Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:59 am

indeed pirate
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:36 am

walks and stands there out of place and asks if there are hiring waiters says he's no stranger to hard work and will work late and come in early names is jon

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ma-hael

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:00 am

"give me somthing strong" the man placis his axe by the door and works ovre to where logen is sitting "and i all have what she haveing"then in a udre tone to logen "if you dont mind my sitting here that is"
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:36 am

Says in a glad, almost singing tone* " No, i have nothing against it smile "

1 min later:
*Listening to the fine tune of that she is listening to now (chaba-Parade) she yells intoo the kitchen "is the food done soon?"

2 min later:

she turns of the music and turn to the person with the axe* "i want to hear some nice story biggrin you seem like a honest and nice person, so who are you? and how come you are here?"

Wacram Glaziuz

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:51 am

still waiting for a job jon sits at a table across from the girl and the man with the axe mubbleing he then gets up and sits next to them and says in a little voice hello.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:21 pm

looking up at cloud* "do u whant to here my story to? pull up a seat and i'll start from the bgining. my name is Ma-hael a woryer of twilight sown to fight evil in all its fomes" puzing the take a sip of the wine Skippy had just brort * "my life was not all ways like this long ago i was a comander of the dark amys of SenDra"
"but that was 4000 years ago"logen said quikly
"my messtake vary long ago tho nontheless ture"

ma-hael

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:07 pm

"Da, something strong...something...AIGHT! I got it,...um...'Jon'...can you wait one moment? Um...Ma-Hael? Yes...How 'bout some cake to go with the wine?" Mumbles Skippy, writing down order forms and complaint notes.
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:15 pm

"i dont sapose you blive my so,"ma-hael pulls of the hevy clok
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ma-hael

ma-hael

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:30 pm

"these wing are all that that i have kept fo my old life" then noticing Angel stagering under two massive trays, "here i must purzs my stoy for i blive are food has arived,it be good to taste some thing that is not dragon
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:33 pm

ma-hael wow i didn't belive you at first but wow but i do want to hear the end after we eat though i would like some fish and bellpepper please

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:52 pm

*in a cheerfull voice logen says, "ill pay for it all if you want, i got plenty of money i loved your story, ill add it to the many i have heard in this city" in a slightly darker tone she says " have heard the worst to the best now smile i bet that it must have been hard on you poor lad smile though getting rid of the past life is hard it is still good to dont have to carry the same burden as before, well ill pay you'r story with mine," and then she starts on the tale of her life*

*after a while of telling, about her past of pain and suffering and then some moments of true happyness who just recently was putted at hold becouse her love was tared from her, she stares up on the sky and say in a sad voice, " i wonder where he is now, the one who i learned about my powers and my kind ... i wish i had the power to defend my love for him ;'(" well, ill tell you what, this is my Battle suit, i promised to not show anyone, but i had to make a exception for you good hearted guys ^^"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

then she turns silent and eat the nice food that was entiteled to her*  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:00 pm

"Thats nice. Ive seen people come in, and leave. All part of job. anyway...don't worry 'bout paying. Tis Opening week! I Pay...It is a way of my thanks, and I don't mind the times spent here...*cough* Leave a tip for the staff *cough*" With ending his little speach, Skippy pulls a cord from the celling, and a small ladder pops out. With that, he climbs up, and starts droping small boxes down.

Atarget4u

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:03 pm

Loren jumps up and catches a box, while she says in a clearly off tone voice* "Well then, i thought i could spend some Gold here, well then, ill buy you some of your raw matherials to this Wonderfull food biggrin ill make some at home if i ever go there, biggrin "

and then 3 min after, she walks (not in a straigth line) out from the bar(with a nice little bag of gold left behind for tip to the lady who made the Wonderfull food*
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:47 am

after hearing her story cloud goes to ask skippy about the job again but sees a dark figure standing in the doorway cloud says to skippy i'll be right back i have business to attend to then he removes his shirt to show a battle outfit of his own

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ma-hael

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:04 am

"i can not let this det go unpayed" standing up and walking over to the bar then plasing a compass on the conter "i've had some unplesant epreantses whit det,as for the compass do whit as u will i have no use for it"

(http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=pirates+of+the+caribbean+compass&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&imgsz=small|medium|large|xlarge the compas)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff