Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Is it wrong? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astarte Dindel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:46 am
Yeah, it's not wrong at all, though I think I prefer the Yuki+Kaname, more...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:32 am
I don't think it's wrong, they deserve each other.  

KumikoxChan

Nightmaresky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:14 pm
I know I said I liked kaname but I only like zero now. I PRAY they get together.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:12 am
Nah, Yuuki just cares for him a lot like a little brother but it doesnt mean they cant get together~  

fortunecookiesweetie

LadyAlina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:52 pm
Well, they aren't blood related, so it should be okay. They're more like childhood friends than anything else, and if they fall in love, by all means, it should be okay. I think Zero/Yuki is definitely preferable to Kaname/Yuki, because I hate it when men get obsessive over women and treat other people badly because of that same woman. However, I'm not too sure whether I want Zero and Yuki to get together in the end because I don't want it to be too cliché either.

Anyway, I notice that in Fruits Basket, many of the parings are actually cousins, people like Hiro/Kisa and Haru/Rin, and I don't really mind these, and since Zero and Yuki aren't even related in the first place, this paring is more preferable because at least they have different blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:20 pm
Yuki and Zero are not blood-related, so their relationship is not "wrong" biggrin
I don't really have a couple preference, but I think they are the main couple right now

Somei Yoshino
Crew

3nj09r0w8hyeh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:49 am
I don't think it's wrong, like everyone has stated they aren't blood related so its not wrong for them to love one another. Besides they make a nice loving pair.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:04 pm
Isako Narumi
It's not wrong. I mean, it's not like they're blood-related. So, they're not really brother and sister. More like...childhood friends.

I agree!
There's no reason why they shouldn't be together. They make a hot couple! mrgreen  

dORkAsaUR127

VampiraBaby

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:58 am
As long as they are not blood related I'm ok with it. But I'm still rooting for Zero and Yuuki!! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:29 am
>.< If Zero eated a happy pill, I would accept him as a possible lover for Yuuki.... And there wouldn't be anything wrong with their relationship.

If you want a twisted relationship, go read Angel Sanctuary. *cringe*

~Be thankful I didn't decide to add my wall of text on why Zero would never be Yuuki's lover... haha crying  

RueNeko

Neowinter[F4S]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:42 am
If my heart could beatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They never really acted like brother and sister o-o;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It would break my chest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:22 pm
It's not wrong technically they aren't brother and sister and besides Yuuki love kaname better =P  

smexyammyy

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:36 pm
RueNeko
>.< If Zero eated a happy pill, I would accept him as a possible lover for Yuuki.... And there wouldn't be anything wrong with their relationship.

If you want a twisted relationship, go read Angel Sanctuary. *cringe*

~Be thankful I didn't decide to add my wall of text on why Zero would never be Yuuki's lover... haha crying

*sniffle sniff* Setsuna x Sara aint a twisted relationship D: its the most beautiful incestious relationship ever, and even more beautiful than half of the couples that ever got together in half the shojou out there.

NOW the one from ''the evil flower'' is twisted. 3nodding also heard the one from Lament f the Lambs is to.

smexyammyy
It's not wrong technically they aren't brother and sister and besides Yuuki love kaname better =P

Lets wait and see till the end ok?
i wouldent say anything till its over to be on the safe side of things.

Also for my own post on this.
of course its not wrong.

For starters they aint related by blood whatso ever.

Also.. even if they was its a manga... these things always happen... tis not evil when it comes to fiction. Just makes things exciting.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:17 am
they may of grew up togetehr with the same foster dad but they're not blood related so its okay lol ...but yeh never know really  

Cheetahs Wolf

lady aura may

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:51 am
idk i have a big brother so it kinda grosses me out but at the same time they look cute together but i like zero with her best  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff