Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Harry Potter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitiebear

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:22 pm
Mildred Pierce
I ordered a Harry Potter knitting book...but it has yet to be delivered.

*sob*

Oh I HAVE the book. It's quite nifty. My hubby wants me to make him a Quiddich sweater. I smiled when he told me that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:24 pm
I just got the pattern to make my trobes with... now I just have to go fabric shoping. xp  

Lee Kushrenada

Hotaru Tobutakai

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:47 pm
I signed up a while back for the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap. I've got most everything ready except the sock knitting bag. I just don't think sewing things through, heh. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:37 pm
Peppermint Elf
I'm making Gryffindor Socks based off the 2 different styles of scarves, but that will probably be the extent of my costuming. I have a bunch of stuff (a Time Turner necklace, a broom parking permit, and a bookscarf) that I'll probably add on as well. I can't wait! whee

YOU HAVE A TIME TURNER NECKLACE? D;
Gimme. O.O XD
I'm going to dress like a student at Hogwarts. When the Fedex/UPS guy gets here, he's probably going to back away slowly, throw the book at the door, and run. MWAHA >D  

`Add!e

Mildred Pierce

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:11 pm
Here's my Hufflepuff scarf so far:

User Image

Sorry for bad picture quality.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:30 am
cool! I heart Harry Potter scarves  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:58 am
My first project when I get home is to crochet a Ravenclaw scarf. ^^ Im plan on learning to knit this summer, so i might have a chance to replace it with a knitted one before the books are launched.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:28 pm
I went fabric shoping today for my robe. I got the black, and I found some red that I LOVED... but it was 11.99 a yard. xp I just grabed a coupon from on line, and I might go back for it.

but in the mean time, here's a picture of me and my knitting group/Harry Potter fan's, knitting.
http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.2&disp=emb&view=att&th=112f20f6d355fe45  

Lee Kushrenada

sablejasmine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:59 pm
im not a hrad cofre fan but i do love the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:17 pm
Lee Kushrenada
I went fabric shoping today for my robe. I got the black, and I found some red that I LOVED... but it was 11.99 a yard. xp I just grabed a coupon from on line, and I might go back for it.

but in the mean time, here's a picture of me and my knitting group/Harry Potter fan's, knitting.
You]http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.2&disp=emb&view=att&th=112f20f6d355fe45
You might need to save that and upload to photobucket. I can't access your mail. sweatdrop  

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:59 pm
ok here's me working on my Grifindor scarf.
and onother random one of my in my shop, with my knitted kitty hat.
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:06 pm
Okay, totally off topic but...
I love the way your coffee shop displays the bottles. We don't have enough shelves for all of our syrups.... and yours look really cool compared to ours. [/jealous]

anywho...... I made my girlfriend robes... time to get working on my new robes. 3nodding  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:19 pm
ya I like that too, I love when people ask me what kinds of itlian soda's I can make... are you blind? o.0

I just got the red for my robe, so now I have all I need.
now I just have to cut every thing out...I hate cutting. stare I love sewing, but its all the prep that I hate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:55 pm
Oh, if only we lived near eachother..... i prefer the prep to the sewing most days, as long as i have company.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 pm
Lee: Your knitted kitty hat is completely purr-fect! I even love the yarn it was made out of! I wish I knew more knitters here where I live. It looks like so much fun to knit together. emo

I'm only 2 more color panels away from finishing my Hufflepuff scarf for my friend. Then I can start on my 2nd Gryff sock. sweatdrop

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff