Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:18 am
*Flies with the wind and asks* "do you want me to get the winds to carry you too? or can you keep up?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:35 am
i can keep up i have wings of own but thanks though for the offer  

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:09 pm
strange that so much power is drawn to one place
*flames makes a roaring and sputtering sound*
your right we should check this out  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:15 pm
as they draw closer to this luring thing, this power to connect,* " the sound that are luring us, i cant either sense any fear, anger, illness, sadness, ill intentions, and the smell is only of happyness and joy, i like this forest biggrin "  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:31 pm
*glances around at the srounding area*there seems to be a forest looks like a good place to land without drawing attention*flames make a sputtering sound *i know you dont have to tell me to be care full i lerned that from sister matrona*has a distent and sad look on face as he remembers the memories**a voice passes thru his hearing*hmm i may not know what that was but i will answer it
my name is kenji and if i am a friend or foe is yet to be discovered  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:43 pm
oh great i got visitors! *running back into forest!*  

Shadens_inferno

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:45 pm
*a voice was carryed by the wind, Kenji was the name carried in the wind and a sad, but kind feeling was carried with thoose words* for you i am only friendly, i havent met you yet and i cant judge you by anything but how kind i sense you are in your heart, dont be frightened, there are many as you, i can sense in theese woods, not excactly the same but the same powers and sadness in theyr heart" *was the reply to the wind, and the wind carryed it back to Kenji*  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:48 pm
i'm scared that wind is crazy! *runs deeper into woods!*  

Shadens_inferno

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:48 pm
*kenji lands near where the voice came from*
i have 2 questions what is you names and what are your powers
*the flame shrinks down to a tiny glowing spark ad floats around kenjis head*  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:49 pm
*a great wind was blowing through the Forest, and the wind carryed the words,* "Who are you, are you Friend or foe?" *to all the corners of the forests,*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:50 pm
"i'm in the darkness of the woods hidden carefully! that's all you need to know, as for the other i do not know thy name!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:51 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*a great wind was blowing through the Forest, and the wind carryed the words,* "Who are you, are you Friend or foe?" *to all the corners of the forests,*
i could be friend or foe it depends on your actions i will be able to help you in some cases not most!  

Shadens_inferno

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:54 pm
*With that reply, Logen says in a happy tone,*" i fly with some newly met friendly people through the forest against a Power who lures Us intoo the deep of this forest, i am no foe of you, you need not to be worryed, we all are lured against the strange power who is making the sound,"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:55 pm
im a friend to all but one *anger and sadness passes over kenjis face*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:57 pm
i'm not lured these forests used to be a great peaceful place, but when dark corrupted this place it was either leave or adapt to the darkness. I adapted but I want the darkness to leave this holy forest!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff