Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
who has beating Reminisce?(spoilers..maybe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 pm
I BEAT IT. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:04 pm
Welcome to the,"Waiting for Vol 3. Club", we've got brownies.  

Jack2634

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:00 pm
i beat it 3 times cuz each time i had to go back and get something, but now my 3rd game i only need a "simple wind comb", "simple dark idol", and "simple light idol" and thats it, i got every monster and weapon and every side quest and ya, its like im 99% done  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:20 pm
Jack2634
Welcome to the,"Waiting for Vol 3. Club", we've got brownies.
xd  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:21 pm
saiyankev
i beat it 3 times cuz each time i had to go back and get something, but now my 3rd game i only need a "simple wind comb", "simple dark idol", and "simple light idol" and thats it, i got every monster and weapon and every side quest and ya, its like im 99% done

O.O Whoa.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:54 pm
XxGrieverxX
saiyankev

O.O Whoa.
u sound surprised, well my 3rd time playing it i skiped all the scenes even the smallest, and i already knew what site to look up for hints for where everything was and... the bike missions r easy... when u know the glitch... JUST like less than a milisec b4 ur about to hit a king chimchim... press select for teh map and press O X fast and exit the map... its an automatic win... well if u do it right, o if u need to find everything this 1 site has everything, ya anyways here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/929996/46611
ya i talk to much  

SaiyanKev4

Legendary Twinblade Kite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:45 pm
fk12
I beat it, and I'm two wallpapers away from having everything. I'm not sure what the other could be (I have the Ryu book 100% complete), but I know the one I'm missing is from the Serpent of Lore. AIDA is a pain in the a**. gonk

When I finally unlocked Shinjitsu no Yukue for the desktop, I screamed, "VICTORY!" *absolutely loves that song*

Bo you suck XD Oswald is eeeeeeasy XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:26 am
I just beat it 100% the other week. Can't wait for Vol 3!  

LykosVI

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:36 pm
I beat it.
I forget if I'm at 100% though, I think I have some more Bike crap to do.... *kicks steam bike* D<

I actually liked Atoli's voice when she was infected 3nodding
Spoils?
:You know, when her shadow was complaining and she wasn't using a cheery high pitched voice? ^w^

Edit: I think that could spoil it for someone... I don't want to be the person who does that

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:08 am
I beat it, it took me six days wit scool and food and such, it was soooooooo good.
I beat it twice, actually.  

emmisu

MGCorey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:21 pm
I beat it somewhat quickly, I was very disappointed in the Avatar battle with Ovan.(spoiler, but then again those who dont want to read it shouldn't be looking here.)It went something like this with the avatar battles for me:
*Haseo beats AIDAs with a bit of a challenge*

*Haseo beats Innis, but now wants to beat Atoli senseless for screaming and rambling like a psychotic emo*

*Haseo quickly and easily beats Ovan with nearly no problem. In fact it is so easy Haseo gives Ovan a handicap and lets him beat Haseo around to about 1/4 of his HP, yet Ovan still loses disgracefully*

Haseo: God Ovan, I even gave you a handicap! For a guy that runs around screaming "BECOME STRONGER HASEO!!!!!!!!" you could use some improvement yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:26 am
I finished the storyline, but all I need to do are the Lucky Animals, Mecha Grunty, and Blacklist PK peeps.  

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers