Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:50 pm
*walks down the hall trying not to get bumped"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:56 pm
"Cool, a new student..." Mika smiled. Mika looked at her watch, and scream, "Oh my god, I have 2 minute to rush to the Gym" She gathered all her belonging. Today is not really her day, she thought. "Want to have lunch later? I got to run, the cheerleader coach is going to kill me. Call me." She quickly grab a piece of paper from her notebook and gave her number to Adina.  

Seikamoon

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:02 pm
*he bumps into mika and drops his books*  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:24 pm
"Ouch, this is third time already." Mika got bumped to the floor with the books. Mika quickly gather her books and help the guy who bumped her. "I am sorry, I got to run. I see you around." Mika quickly dash out the halls before getting bump again.  

Seikamoon

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:26 pm
he collects his books and runs to his class  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:51 pm
As Mika got to the GYM, the coach wasn't there yet. Therefore, Mika rushed to the changing room and change her clothes. When Mika was walking to her locker, she over head that there is a try out starting tomorrow for the Cheerleader team. First thing that pops up in Mika head was, "hmm..Will Adina join? I hope she would, it would be fun." She smiled to herself.  

Seikamoon

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:40 pm
*he droped a folder and forgot it*  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:35 am
As I rushed after Mika trying follow her since she was going to the gym and I did'nt know where it was and when I got there Mika was already dressed in a cheerleader outfit and I went and sat in the stand's and waited.  

Adina64

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:07 am
After half an hour practicing, the coach called a 15 minute break. While Mikan was talking to her friends, she spotted Adina on the bleachers. She excused herself and walked over to her. "Hi, what brings you here?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:21 am
"i'm here for try out's"I told her  

Adina64

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:24 am
"Oh Cool, but that doesn't start till tomorrow after school." Mikan said. "Because there's a game tonight." Mikan smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:27 am
"ok thanx"she said as she started to get up and was about to walk away and out of the gym  

Adina64

Seikamoon

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:50 am
"Bye Adina, see you at lunch." Mikan smiled. Mikan walked back to her group of friend. There are 5 more minute till the break ends.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:52 am
he was looking for his folder  

Dante Borges

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:17 am
Arage stood there, upset that the girls just left him there. "Ugh...no one cares for the new guy..." he said, finally finding his locker and putting his stuff inside. "Now I need to go to......English...huh..." Arage said, pouting that his least favorite class is his first. "I wonder if someone could help me find it..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff