Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:55 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Arage finally finished unpacking, and decided to roam around the school. "I wonder if there's anywhere quiet around here," he said, walking outside to the forest. He continued walking until he heard singing, and started to follow the noise. "H-hello," he said to the girl that was singing.
she stopped and smiled, blushing a little "hi, my name is Angel, whats yours?" she asked looking at him

He smiled back. "M-mine's Arage," he said quietly, blushing at his own shyness.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:56 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Arage finally finished unpacking, and decided to roam around the school. "I wonder if there's anywhere quiet around here," he said, walking outside to the forest. He continued walking until he heard singing, and started to follow the noise. "H-hello," he said to the girl that was singing.
she stopped and smiled, blushing a little "hi, my name is Angel, whats yours?" she asked looking at him

she smiled "are you new here too?" she asked noticing him blushing, she blushed even more  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:58 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "are you new here too?" she asked noticing him blushing, she blushed even more

"Yeah, just got done unpacking my stuff. Are you new as well?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:03 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Yeah, just got done unpacking my stuff. Are you new as well?" he asked.
"yea i just got in yesterday" she smiled then she looked down as her cub wolf came up to Arage and looked at him(gtg eat soon kk)  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:04 pm
He looked down at the wolf. "Wow, so beautiful," he said. "I...I mean the wolf," he quickly added, blushing.
(Alright, ttyl then =D)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:11 pm
Repressed Memories
He looked down at the wolf. "Wow, so beautiful," he said. "I...I mean the wolf," he quickly added, blushing.
(Alright, ttyl then =D)
she laughed smiling, her face turning bright red "yes she is, i found het earlier and she followed me ever since" she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
(Alright, ttyl then =D)
she laughed smiling, her face turning bright red "yes she is, i found het earlier and she followed me ever since" she smiled

"Cool, I love animals," he said, petting the wolf.
(I know this is off-topic, but do you have MSN lol =D)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:17 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
(Alright, ttyl then =D)

"so do i and nature" she smiled (lol i dont think so, prob, not, y?)  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
(Alright, ttyl then =D)

"Yeah, nature is so beautiful," he said, smiling.
(Just wondering, I like to see if my friends have any kind of IM so we can keep in touch other than Gaia XD)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
(Alright, ttyl then =D)

(Just wondering, I like to see if my friends have any kind of IM so we can keep in touch other than Gaia XD)
"yes it is, thats why i like to see it, feel it, smell it, and sometimes kiss it" she smiled and kissed the top of the cub wolfs head (oh ok lol)  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
(Alright, ttyl then =D)

"yes it is, thats why i like to see it, feel it, smell it, and sometimes kiss it" she smiled and kissed the top of the cub wolfs head (oh ok lol)

"I love everything about nature," he said, touching a tree.
(>.> <.< do you have any kind of IM lol)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:28 pm
A teacher garbed in a large white lab coat and teal goggles charges at a door with a fire extinguisher, prepared for the worst. As he kicks it in from the hallway, no smoke pours out, nor is no alarm set off. With that, he carefully walks in, and slams the door shut behind him.  

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:29 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I love everything about nature," he said, touching a tree.
(>.> <.< do you have any kind of IM lol)
"so do i. after my parents died i had nothing but nature to look up to" she looked at some flowers(maybe lol)User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:31 pm
"My parents never accepted me. No one ever did," he said, laying on the grass.
(Hehe alrighty then, if you don't want to tell me yours, it's fine XP)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:32 pm
(lol ill tell u later kk) she walked over to him and sat next to him "thats not true" she said smiling.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff