Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
354 Spoilers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:44 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Puma D. John
I'm betting Kishimoto keep's Kakashi and Tobi seperated just to piss us off.

Tobi = Obito truth is NEAR! >8D

If they do fight Tobi's mask won't be removed, and Kakashi will have no clue who Tobi actually is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:02 pm
Chapter was pretty neat, Deidara and Tobi are getting the spotlight now most likely.

Though one thing that concerns me about the Tobi=Obito thing is that they never showed Kakashi Gaiden for the anime. So if Tobi is Obito, how would non manga readers know who Obito is?

Though this is assuming that Tobi is Obito anyway.  

Mr._Stabby

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:24 pm
Mr._Stabby
Chapter was pretty neat, Deidara and Tobi are getting the spotlight now most likely.

Though one thing that concerns me about the Tobi=Obito thing is that they never showed Kakashi Gaiden for the anime. So if Tobi is Obito, how would non manga readers know who Obito is?

Kish probable told them not to because of the whole Tobi = Obito thing. And manga readers watch the anime too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:24 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

Kish probable told them not to because of the whole Tobi = Obito thing. And manga readers watch the anime too.

Or having them release Yondaimes and voice.

And I know manga readers what the anime, im just saying that there are people who dont.  

Mr._Stabby

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:48 am
Mr._Stabby
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

And I know manga readers what the anime, im just saying that there are people who dont.

Meh, they can always use Gaiden for OVA material. =/  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:12 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Mr._Stabby

Meh, they can always use Gaiden for OVA material. =/

Either that or show gaiden after Tobi reveals himself as Obito(assuming he's obito)  

Mr._Stabby

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:41 pm
So did anyone else notice the hot store clerk girl. She definitely tops most of the females we've seen so far in the manga. And to think, i was beginning to loose hope. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:23 pm
Frostman
So did anyone else notice the hot store clerk girl. She definitely tops most of the females we've seen so far in the manga. And to think, i was beginning to loose hope. sweatdrop

I still want to know what the ******** is with the cats.  

liz_bliz_inc

Honh

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:30 pm
String_Theory
Frostman

Cats were probably allies the Uchiha clan had. Maybe it's their signature animal or something. Kinda crazy thought that they're shinobi cats. What would their attacks be like? LOL. *Scratch no jutsu!*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:23 am
Honh
String_Theory
Frostman

Cats were probably allies the Uchiha clan had. Maybe it's their signature animal or something. Kinda crazy thought that they're shinobi cats. What would their attacks be like? LOL. *Scratch no jutsu!*

you'd think it would at least be something more fierce.  

liz_bliz_inc

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:53 pm
String_Theory
Honh
String_Theory
Frostman

you'd think it would at least be something more fierce.

...Meow no jutsu?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:25 pm
Hey, maybe them cats are in their normal state right then, but when they need to get serious, perhaps they might go mountain lion. What was that saying about cornering cats? If you corner a cat, prepare to get scratched? Something like that...  

Naniwasaga

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:18 am
Naniwasaga
Hey, maybe them cats are in their normal state right then, but when they need to get serious, perhaps they might go mountain lion. What was that saying about cornering cats? If you corner a cat, prepare to get scratched? Something like that...

well ya seeeeeeeee, that's the difference right there.

corner a cat, get scratched

corner a mountain lion, get dead  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:17 am
String_Theory
Naniwasaga

well ya seeeeeeeee, that's the difference right there.

corner a cat, get scratched

corner a mountain lion, get dead

Hahahaha....corner Nani and you get yourself shot by paintballs and bb bullets. rofl

But seriously stare , those cats shouldn't be underestimated. We'll probably see more of them, hopefully fighting Pakkun and the other dogs in Kakakshi's pack.  

Honh

Evil Genius Koji

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:52 am
Yay, we've finally got some action with the old groups!  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games