Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
What the hell?! I wasn't DITCHING. How does that make sense? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR. CURINGTON...
  IT WAS PROBABLY YOU AGAIN. YOU'VE DONE IT 4 TIMES BEFORE.
  OR IT WAS YOU, MATH SUBSTITUTE WHO TOOK 20 MINUTES TO TAKE ROLL AND WHO COULDN'T COUNT TO SAVE HIS LIFE.
View Results

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:22 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
i skip once in a while..
but my skipping is "missing the bus"
oor... "falling asleep in some teachers room"
oor..."getting lost ninja "
but thats only like twice a year when im doing REALLY BAD.

and i was maked absent 8times in history this last month.
i havent skipped a day.
so i went down to the office and what like..
"wtf."
and they were like "GTFO!"
and then mom was like "SHE WASNT GONE ******** then principal was like "gerbergerber..>.<"
and then it was fixed^_^

gerbergber...

it was funny.
cuz hes a homophobe/dickface.
and hugging is PDA....but just for me and cammers..

and yes.
ilike how it sounds...

gerber gerber.

Ah, homophobes.
You know my mom always talks about taking the Mexicans and shipping them off somewhere. But I vote for the homophobes.

Not the kind that are like, "Be gay, just like... not where I can see it."
But the kind that are like, "THE BIBLE SAYS IT'S WRONG IT'S SICK AND WRONG YOU'LL ROT IN HELL YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!121"

Gerber Gerber, *that's awsome!* now what does it mean??
And PDA? ok, I can understand if some people are making out and sticking their tongues down each others throats, but hugging?!?!
It's so stupid! I've literally had friends get referals and all the s**t the admins can think of for punishments for simply hugging each other! I'm like WTF??? why are the admins such jerks??? ITS JUST A HUG! they even got my friends in troble for hugging AFTER SCHOOL just because they we on school property, and they're like 'haven't we told you no PDA in school?' and we're all 'no' so they won't get us in troble...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:38 pm
rayne_phantom
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
i skip once in a while..

i havent skipped a day.
"wtf."
and then mom was like "SHE WASNT GONE ******** then principal was like "gerbergerber..>.<"
and then it was fixed^_^

gerbergber...

it was funny.

and yes.
ilike how it sounds...

gerber gerber.

Ah, homophobes.
You know my mom always talks about taking the Mexicans and shipping them off somewhere. But I vote for the homophobes.

But the kind that are like, "THE BIBLE SAYS IT'S WRONG IT'S SICK AND WRONG YOU'LL ROT IN HELL YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!121"

And PDA? ok, I can understand if some people are making out and sticking their tongues down each others throats, but hugging?!?!
It's so stupid! I've literally had friends get referals and all the s**t the admins can think of for punishments for simply hugging each other! I'm like WTF??? why are the admins such jerks??? ITS JUST A HUG! they even got my friends in troble for hugging AFTER SCHOOL just because they we on school property, and they're like 'haven't we told you no PDA in school?' and we're all 'no' so they won't get us in troble...

yeah.
its lame.

gerber gerber.=angry/annoyed noise

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:16 pm
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
i skip once in a while..

i havent skipped a day.
"wtf."
and then it was fixed^_^

gerbergber...

it was funny.

and yes.
ilike how it sounds...

gerber gerber.

Ah, homophobes.

yeah.
its lame.

hehe we should make a dictionary for all of the words we/are friends have made up, the list would go on and on for my friends

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:03 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Hey, at least you had lab mice. xD

The one time I did ditch, I ditched with who was my girlfriend at the time.
Like, I got this pass from my English teacher, we just walked right off campus, got in her car, and drove off.

I think we went to eat, or something.
And about 30 minutes later we drove back, parked, and walked right back to class with no problems. Hilarious. xD
'Cause our nazi of a principal brags about our security.

I made it a point not to date girls I went to high school with, until my senior year. This girl moved here from Ireland and I was being nice to her, on account of my own family coming from over yonder (I'm technically-second generation american) and things ended up becoming moochy moochy, you know? Ironically, I never learned her real name - just called her Sweaterly, on account of the fact she wore sweaters.

So one day I convinced her to skip our Physics class with me (because it was the easiest class I ever took and she copied all my answers anyways) and drive the two of us to Hooters for wings. Sneaking through the parking lot she set off two car alarms and then bumped another car pulling out.

So, on our way back, I write us both passes, and we go back to class. I send her ahead of me with a pass that said she had a doctors appointment (as she was often sick). Ten minutes later I come strolling in with my pass from the library (I was a library aide) and she yells across the room if I have any wet naps. I say, "Uh, no, why?" because why would I have wetnaps in school, right, and she says "My fingers still smell like the win--- s**t, I'm sorry."

20 minutes later she found me sitting in her car - not happy. She didn't understand why.

I got 2 days ISD and she got jack for "telling the truth."

TL;DR

Well that bites. o_O
"HEY EVERYONE SMELL MY FINGERS."

I know people that would do that. D:
And at our school, if you even as so much KNEW that someone left, you'd get in trouble too.
So 2 people could ditch, but if 10 people knew about it, they'd all get OCSs.

OCS?

Speaking of smelling my fingers, the same girl and the physics class. Me and her used to let this guy, Michael Allen, who's gay and probably retarded, come with us everywhere. He is what a ferret would be like if they talked. He's always moving his head back and forth, wiggling under stuff and sniffing things. Like a ferret, you know? And his speech patterns and all that.

This girl, Sweaterly, I was dating - she had a real thing for Led Zeppelin. And when I say thing, I mean, dry humping eyes closed while she's driving Mmm Mmm Mmm, Campbell's Good thing for Led Zeppelin. Being a teenage boy, I immediately brought my Led Zeppelin CDs with me everywhere. So, one day, to spare you the details, some Zeppelin in the headphones and fingers elsewhere in the middle of physics class I lean over to my pal, Michael Allen, and ask him to smell my fingers.

Like a ferret, he leans right in and sniffs them deep. Now, he's gay, but he says (bear with me, this is how he talks).
MA: Oh! Z-Rex, Hmm, Mm, Z-Rex! What is that!? It smells, like, not good, but like! YOU KNOW! It smells like, interesting, you know Z-REEEX? What is that?
Z: Sweaterly Juice.
MA: Swea-- Sweaterly, you have juice? What kind of juice, I like juice Z-Re-- OOOOOOOOOH!! (This is a shout so loud, and he jumps out of the chair and knocks his desk over, that the entire class stops and stares at him. He mumbles alot and they let him pick his desk up and sit back down.) Z-Rex! That's disg-- Whats that rea-- Why would you do that, Z-REEEX?
Z: Just kidding Mike, I rubbed my balls.
MA: Oh, ok-- WOOOAH, Z-REEEEEX!! (another desk knocking over shout, but this time he knocks over my desk too and, in an effort to grab my desk, I knock over Sweaterlys).

All three of us are in the office and I had to tell the principal that I was tickling him.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:56 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc

Like, I got this pass from my English teacher, we just walked right off campus, got in her car, and drove off.

And about 30 minutes later we drove back, parked, and walked right back to class with no problems. Hilarious. xD

I made it a point not to date girls I went to high school with, until my senior year. This girl moved here from Ireland and I was being nice to her, on account of my own family coming from over yonder (I'm technically-second generation american) and things ended up becoming moochy moochy, you know? Ironically, I never learned her real name - just called her Sweaterly, on account of the fact she wore sweaters.

So one day I convinced her to skip our Physics class with me (because it was the easiest class I ever took and she copied all my answers anyways) and drive the two of us to Hooters for wings. Sneaking through the parking lot she set off two car alarms and then bumped another car pulling out.

So, on our way back, I write us both passes, and we go back to class. I send her ahead of me with a pass that said she had a doctors appointment (as she was often sick). Ten minutes later I come strolling in with my pass from the library (I was a library aide) and she yells across the room if I have any wet naps. I say, "Uh, no, why?" because why would I have wetnaps in school, right, and she says "My fingers still smell like the win--- s**t, I'm sorry."

20 minutes later she found me sitting in her car - not happy. She didn't understand why.

TL;DR

Well that bites. o_O

And at our school, if you even as so much KNEW that someone left, you'd get in trouble too.

OCS?

Speaking of smelling my fingers, the same girl and the physics class. Me and her used to let this guy, Michael Allen, who's gay and probably retarded, come with us everywhere. He is what a ferret would be like if they talked. He's always moving his head back and forth, wiggling under stuff and sniffing things. Like a ferret, you know? And his speech patterns and all that.

This girl, Sweaterly, I was dating - she had a real thing for Led Zeppelin. And when I say thing, I mean, dry humping eyes closed while she's driving Mmm Mmm Mmm, Campbell's Good thing for Led Zeppelin. Being a teenage boy, I immediately brought my Led Zeppelin CDs with me everywhere. So, one day, to spare you the details, some Zeppelin in the headphones and fingers elsewhere in the middle of physics class I lean over to my pal, Michael Allen, and ask him to smell my fingers.

Like a ferret, he leans right in and sniffs them deep. Now, he's gay, but he says (bear with me, this is how he talks).
MA: Oh! Z-Rex, Hmm, Mm, Z-Rex! What is that!? It smells, like, not good, but like! YOU KNOW! It smells like, interesting, you know Z-REEEX? What is that?
MA: Swea-- Sweaterly, you have juice? What kind of juice, I like juice Z-Re-- OOOOOOOOOH!! (This is a shout so loud, and he jumps out of the chair and knocks his desk over, that the entire class stops and stares at him. He mumbles alot and they let him pick his desk up and sit back down.) Z-Rex! That's disg-- Whats that rea-- Why would you do that, Z-REEEX?
MA: Oh, ok-- WOOOAH, Z-REEEEEX!! (another desk knocking over shout, but this time he knocks over my desk too and, in an effort to grab my desk, I knock over Sweaterlys).

All three of us are in the office and I had to tell the principal that I was tickling him.

OCS = On-Campus-Suspension.
They lock you in a room for 8 hours and you're only allowed to leave ONCE for a bathroom break, which is 3 minutes. xD

And you can't talk, etc.

And... lmao. xD "Z-REEEXXX WAAAHHHHH."
Lol. "I was tickling the gay guy I sure would like to hope you don't have a problem with that, kthx."
I can just see it all in my head. xd

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:23 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
They lock you in a room for 8 hours and you're only allowed to leave ONCE for a bathroom break, which is 3 minutes. xD

And you can't talk, etc.

Lol. "I was tickling the gay guy I sure would like to hope you don't have a problem with that, kthx."

Over here they called it ISD. In School Detention, and then they changed it to ISS, In School Suspension (wtf is that? You're still there).

I spent my entire 6th, 7th, and 8th grades in ISD. When I went to High School I was tired of it so whenever they said "You have ISD" I'd tell them to suspend me. They didn't want to do that, so we'de always have a conference and then I'd promise not to do it again. Eventually, they started leaving me alone and I started falling asleep.

Mr Aimes, the Dean of Students, really liked me (and Michael Allen). He never punished us whenever we got in trouble. Mikey would follow me into the bathroom all the time and we'de mess with this kid who used to jerk off at the urinal, then Mike would take some pictures of me pissing (Hold that pose, Z-REEEEX. Mike, I'm pissing - I'm not going to do the YMCA). One time we went in the bathroom and found these two backpacks that were stolen in our math class and went to the office. We refused to tell the office aides, and waited for Aimes. When he came in, I told him we were heroes. He agreed, and wrote us a pass back to class for "Hereos" cause he can't spell.

I still have that hall pass.

The Mighty Z-Rex

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:59 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc

And you can't talk, etc.

Over here they called it ISD. In School Detention, and then they changed it to ISS, In School Suspension (wtf is that? You're still there).

I spent my entire 6th, 7th, and 8th grades in ISD. When I went to High School I was tired of it so whenever they said "You have ISD" I'd tell them to suspend me. They didn't want to do that, so we'de always have a conference and then I'd promise not to do it again. Eventually, they started leaving me alone and I started falling asleep.

Mr Aimes, the Dean of Students, really liked me (and Michael Allen). He never punished us whenever we got in trouble. Mikey would follow me into the bathroom all the time and we'de mess with this kid who used to jerk off at the urinal, then Mike would take some pictures of me pissing (Hold that pose, Z-REEEEX. Mike, I'm pissing - I'm not going to do the YMCA). One time we went in the bathroom and found these two backpacks that were stolen in our math class and went to the office. We refused to tell the office aides, and waited for Aimes. When he came in, I told him we were heroes. He agreed, and wrote us a pass back to class for "Hereos" cause he can't spell.

I still have that hall pass.

here we have:
lunch detail *you clean up all the food*
Detention afterschool
ISS *in-school suspension*
and OSS *out of school suspention*

and nice, so techniqually you're never late to class??

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:38 pm
It was dated and all that.

I was late to class everyday, but, as I said elsewhere, they let me go my own way (especially by senior year) so it was inconsequential

The Mighty Z-Rex

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:34 pm
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Dr[[Acula]]

it was funny.

and yes.
ilike how it sounds...

gerber gerber.

Ah, homophobes.

yeah.
its lame.

hehe we should make a dictionary for all of the words we/are friends have made up, the list would go on and on for my friends

XD
that would be the coolest dictionary ever!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:06 pm
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Dr[[Acula]]

it was funny.

and yes.
ilike how it sounds...

gerber gerber.

Ah, homophobes.

yeah.
its lame.

XD
that would be the coolest dictionary ever!

ok
I'm going to make a thread for this guild's dictionary

rayne_phantom

MasterTater

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:32 pm
Zealous Blue
I ditched once but it wasn't really ditching. I just asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom and never came back. I sat in a stall texting Jay the whole time.

I never ditch, because they lock all the gates, and I sleep in all my classes anyway, so I'd rather stay there than be bothered to stay awake but go somewhere else.
WTF???
LOCK THE GATES????
what the hell kind of a school do you go to????
scaryness....o.O  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:34 pm
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
i skip once in a while..

i havent skipped a day.
"wtf."
and then it was fixed^_^

gerbergber...

woah, i was about to say the same thing...o.O  

MasterTater

MasterTater

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:41 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc

TL;DR

Well that bites. o_O

OCS?

omg, hahahhaha, thats horrible  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:15 pm
1ylang2
Zealous Blue
I ditched once but it wasn't really ditching. I just asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom and never came back. I sat in a stall texting Jay the whole time.

I never ditch, because they lock all the gates, and I sleep in all my classes anyway, so I'd rather stay there than be bothered to stay awake but go somewhere else.
WTF???
LOCK THE GATES????
what the hell kind of a school do you go to????
scaryness....o.O

They close the gates and bolt them. o_o It's normal.
Why? Do you not have gates?

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:27 pm
I've never been to a school with gates. Even Catholic school.  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff