Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Wow~! ~*My Own Guardian Angel!?*~ [[ Woot Open! ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

General iFapp

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:22 am
[[ The latest thing with my bio didn't happened, it still has to happen, but first i need a Gaurdian Angel xD ]]

Kai looked up as heared something flew by his window, when he walked over to the window, he looked out of it, and noticed a single feather falling.
"Probably just a bird." he said and stuck his hands in his pockets. He then walked out of his room and down the stairs, walking towards the door and sighed. "I'm going outside for a bit, dad, i'll be back in half an hour or so." he said and opened the door, taking the keys from the small table next to the door, and shut the door behind him as he walked out.

He started to walk, he didn't even know where to, he just had to get out of the house for a bit, so he can think of something, something to do, he had no friends, thanks to his dad. And nobody wanted to know him on the streets, because of his rough appearance, thanks to his dad. He sighed and balded his fists in his pockets. "******** this world." he said mostly to himself, and walked into a street lamp. "Owww..." he said and rubbed his fore head. He then grabbed his Discman and plugged the earphones in, turning the Discman on and sat down on a bench.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:44 am
Wolf Bloodlust 2001
[[ The latest thing with my bio didn't happened, it still has to happen, but first i need a Gaurdian Angel xD ]]

Kai looked up as heared something flew by his window, when he walked over to the window, he looked out of it, and noticed a single feather falling.
"Probably just a bird." he said and stuck his hands in his pockets. He then walked out of his room and down the stairs, walking towards the door and sighed. "I'm going outside for a bit, dad, i'll be back in half an hour or so." he said and opened the door, taking the keys from the small table next to the door, and shut the door behind him as he walked out.

He started to walk, he didn't even know where to, he just had to get out of the house for a bit, so he can think of something, something to do, he had no friends, thanks to his dad. And nobody wanted to know him on the streets, because of his rough appearance, thanks to his dad. He sighed and balded his fists in his pockets. "******** this world." he said mostly to himself, and walked into a street lamp. "Owww..." he said and rubbed his fore head. He then grabbed his Discman and plugged the earphones in, turning the Discman on and sat down on a bench.

* smile That's what you get for using language.*

*Note: This is what I'm thinking.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:04 am
Humans:
Gaian name:Baby Angel Mia
name:Yumi
appearance:just like my avie, long blonde curls , a bit short, pale skin, blue eyes.
bio:Yumi is a poor girl from a dirty city in the suburbs
she goes to school wearing ragged clothes cause her parents have no job....the live with the social service coins....
she lost her real mom when she was 5...she still remembers her everyday...
her step mom has a younger daughter and only pays attention to her.
Yumi loves her lil sister and tries to help the most around the house and do all her homework...but never has any friends to play....nobody phones her house....(actually they live in a trailler park)
She cries at night sometimes wishing she had an angel who could help her get out of there...
she is an inocent shy girl with a big heart and hopes
personality:
Sexuality:straight
who's your guardian: we'll see ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:48 am
[[ you didn't read the rulles. You have to PM it stare ]]  

General iFapp

General iFapp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:13 am
[[ closed. sorry guys but nobody else is joining anymore. ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:32 am
Wolf Bloodlust 2001
[[ closed. sorry guys but nobody else is joining anymore. ]]

[nooooo! Don't close it!!! I like how this is going!]]  

La Petite Ange

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:29 pm
(I would have joined but then you closed it...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:20 pm
um that was retarded you shouldnt have closed it  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff