Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
Hardcore POTC - Who's Dressing Up? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bombalurina Meow

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:19 pm
That's an amazing costume!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:43 pm
A girl in the group I went with was dressed like Jack. She looked really awesome. Also, there was a total Jack look-alike out in the parking lot dancing around in his truck bed. It was awesome. He had a flag and everything. There was some other guy walking around who appeared to be dressed like Beckett.  

The Admiral JN

x.fiendish

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:57 pm
I dressed up, but just as Generic Pirate Wench #2085 as an excuse to don a ton of eye make-up and look like a hooker.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:52 pm
x.fiendish
I dressed up, but just as Generic Pirate Wench #2085 as an excuse to don a ton of eye make-up and look like a hooker.
My attire was wenchy, but not skanky. I did smokey eyes and I it turned out great, especially in the kissy pictures.  

` V E N D E T T A

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

ruenia

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:20 am
I dressed up. I don't have any pictures currently, but when I get some I'll post. Both my friend and I went, though she looked a bit more gypsy-ish, but it was still pretty amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:29 am
I did more then dress up on the opening of pirates I went on a weekend full adventure of pirate cosplay

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image  

Hapa_Samurai_442

Shion Strife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:14 pm
Personally I never have but I have seen tons of Jack cospalyers at ACEN.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:06 pm
LOL I kinda dressed up...I wore a striped shirt, a red bandana with beads, and a few piratey looking necklaces XDD
oh, and eyeliner. ^_^  

Shadowfire7157

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:16 pm
I was going to dress up, but then I didn't. I have a great costume from last Halloween (not as good as some of the other ones here, but still okay). pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:49 am
I don't have pics of it, but heck yes I dressed up!
It's more like who ISN'T dressing up for Pirates - honestly! I just saw three people last night that were dressed up like pirates.
pirate  

shibaru

Just Call Me Karly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:14 pm
I would have dressed up, but neither of my parents would allow me to frolic out as a pirate at midnight, embarrassing the carp out of them. And, as long as I am to remain under their roof, I am to obey their law or suffer severe consequences.....phoo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:10 pm
Well I dressed up but, I didn't get to the movie opening day. I saw it 3 days later. My costume isn't as good as you and your friends but it was fun dressing up to go to the movies...  

Bigfoot9000

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:45 pm
I'm not allowed to post my pics on the internet, but I did dress up. Not as a specific character, just as my pirate self, Josephine Falnor aka Emerald Jo (yes, my gaia name is also my pirate name!). Cropped pants, puffy shirt, head wrap, and a piece of aztec gold. I dressed like that for the movie. Actually, to tell the truth, I dress like that about once a week, just for fun! pirate I really am a Pirate at heart!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:01 pm
i am but my camra messed up so i have to take more^-^  

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash