Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Vampire Kisses? You Suck? Wereling? Blue Bloods? Tithe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:46 pm
I never got to see the movie...guess I'll have to rent it when it comes out. I've seen the first Underworld movie though, but the vampires in that movie aren't really like the vampires in Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:22 am
Vampire Kisses was ok, not outstanding. I need to find the sequel.

I thought Blood and Chocolate was really good, the movie sucked. I don't recommend watching it. It's way different. Silver Kisses is by the same author is also good.

I thought Blue Girl was pretty good too.

Midnighters as someone esle suggested are good books.

Till_ (the) _End

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:07 pm
I've read some of those book and I really liked them! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:34 pm
I've read Vampire Kisses both books but it just seems that this girl is desperate for attention and love. I mean don't get me wrong if there was a guy with just a little of the characteristics Alex has I would go after him like a dog goes after a bone. But I'm afraid those boys, at least the ones I came across, only exist in books or movies. But the book was okay. I never read the other books.  

Captain Morphine

Auto-Banning

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:51 pm
Well Peeps wask ok as was it's sequel but its true that it was basically like someone said, about parasites

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' books are amazing but arent really vampires...

uhm oh. Blue Bloods and its sequel Masquerade are really good and i actually read Blue Bloods before my friend told me about Twilight so i like the plot and like storyline of Blue Bloods but nothing beats Twilight  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:32 am
It read Cirque Du Freak.
It wasnt that good. Not to be recomended anyway.....  

Chemelle Amoure

Chemelle Amoure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:33 am
Till_ (the) _End
Vampire Kisses was ok, not outstanding. I need to find the sequel.

I thought Blood and Chocolate was really good, the movie sucked. I don't recommend watching it. It's way different. Silver Kisses is by the same author is also good.

I thought Blue Girl was pretty good too.

Midnighters as someone esle suggested are good books.

Yes the movie sucked. Completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:30 pm
Mehh, I didn't like Vampire Kisses that much, but that's just my opinion.
I heart the Cirque Du Freak series, though. mrgreen  

SunKissEdx3

XxDemonSpawnxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:20 am
Quote:
Anything from Amelia Atwater Rhodes is excelent, specially Hawksong. Hawksong is not about vampires, more like demons and angels, sort of, but it's an amazing romantic story.

Hawksong, Snakecharm, Falcondance, and Wolfcry (and soon also Wyvernhail) Are part of the Kiesha'ra series, about animal shapeshifters, not really demons and angels because those characters all have good and bad in them. I personally liked them. Amelia Atwater-Rhodes also wrote In the Forests of the Night, Demon in my View, Shattered Mirror, and Midnight Predator. Those are about vampires. They all have some romantic parts and are all good, to me anyway. Worth Reading. Also another one I've come across is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, not really about vampires but has a few in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:55 am
MMSathlete27
heart Hey! Here are some books you can try! I loved them iand i think all us Twilight lovers will too! Vampire Kisses, You Suck, Wereling, Blue Bloods, Tithe, eragon, cirque de freak, greywalker, shattered mirror, moon called, Blood and Chocolate, Blue Girl, Peeps...just a few you can try! heart

ahh i read vampire kisses, tithe. and the cirque du freaks...really good.  

krnpridegurlie90

Xenologista

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:23 am
x-Asphyxiation-x
I've already read Vampire Kisses (and it's sequel) & Blue Bloods 3nodding

Blue bloods rocks and masquerade (the sequel) the thirds gonna be called revelations  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:35 pm
I've read Vampire Kisses, it's an alright book.
Some books I suggest would be Vampire Diaries Series, Blue is for Nightmare, Uglies Series, and Peeps.
Or anything by Scott Westerfield.
I also heard Cirque Du Freak was good, but I haven't read it yet.
The movie for Blood and Chocolate sucked.

xTiffie

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:41 pm
i agree, the movie blood and chocolate had SO much potential and it was horribly slaughtered. *cries* i don't know how they can do that to books. Eragon was another great example of such treachery.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:17 pm
ive read, it was pretty good. i love books where fantasy is tied together with reality, like twilgiht. antoher good one is blue id for nightmares. its too big of a love story but its one of my fave series now 3nodding  

forget-me-not fields

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces