Jolt
  NOS
  Other
View Results

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:56 am
[PrInCeSs RaVeN]
Oh so brainwashed. Those are stupid advertising energy drinks. So what if they are jammed full of illegal levels of vitamins. Popping pills is no excuse for clean living. Worthless placebos full of water.

And hello you dirty marketing s**t reading this, doing marketing research. You have about marketed people to death. They are bankrupt and bleeding. And you're first against the wall...

But, but, I love my placeby water!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:58 am
Macabre_Cogitation
[PrInCeSs RaVeN]
Oh so brainwashed. Those are stupid advertising energy drinks. So what if they are jammed full of illegal levels of vitamins. Popping pills is no excuse for clean living. Worthless placebos full of water.

And hello you dirty marketing s**t reading this, doing marketing research. You have about marketed people to death. They are bankrupt and bleeding. And you're first against the wall...

And I love talking s**t.  

[PrInCeSs RaVeN]

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:57 am
The closest thing to an Energy drink that I ever have is Vault... although sometimes I do drink cocaine... but not often.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:58 am
[PrInCeSs RaVeN]
Macabre_Cogitation
[PrInCeSs RaVeN]

And I love talking s**t.

xd  

ringwraith10

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:09 pm
I rarely eat sugary foods or consume caffine, so all I really need in order to get hyped up is two cups of green tea and a popsicle. I'm just odd, I suppose... ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:14 pm
gatorade, if that could be considered an energy drink.  

Ayame_Rikimayu

blackrose070

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:57 pm
i drink monsters and red bull once in a while  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:57 pm
Vault. heart  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:12 pm
I don't drink energy drinks all that much, but I love singing the Jolt Cola jingle. Coca Cola gives me enoguh energy, I just need to drink it early in the morning to get the full effect.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:00 pm
rockstar+vodka is now my favourite thing, you can pick it up at your local LCBO hahaha >_> mmmmmm energy + sillyness in a can  

xX x0mbie Xx

destinygirl_8

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:28 am
Personally, they dont do much for me. They just dont have enough kick. BUT there was one energy drink that i tried awhile ago. I dont know the name of it..me forgots >.0 but me and my brother were in the car, and we both drank it..and 30min. later i felt these prickles all all over my body..it went away..then my brother felt it..lol then everytime we moved it came back. Sooo haha like me and my brother, we just started moving all over the place then felt the prickles go ALL OVER haha it was funny. we're not sure why..i think it just puts your body to sleep and wakes it up..who knows.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:14 am
The more caffine I have the more likely I am to have a panic attack, so no energy drinks for me.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Vixen_Oxy

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
sweatdrop energy drink eh?
they are an addicting substance.. that i heart kinda hard not too... 4laugh burning_eyes dramallama omg! it's a monster! lol
i'm okay with any kind of energy drink, tho i love monsters...
wahmbulance try mixing a blue and green monster....
it's friggin' good! one of my friends diddnt like green monster, but once mixed, she loved it! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
red bull is the worst energy drink i have ever had.....
that stuff us terrible!! xp  

[memory_keeper]

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:44 pm
I don't drink energydrinks(read: sugarbombs), most of the time I drink water. And also because they taste like cheap bubblegum of some kind.

All the other alternative people at my school are addicted to them and can't live without them.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff