Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:54 pm
Lia and Ana walke into their next class, just as the teacher was introducing another new student. "Hello, you must be Lia and Ana, welcome." She pointed to the only two empty seats left, both near the other girl, Elizabeth. "So..." Ana whispered. "You're a vampire, too?" Lia smiled, she had noticed as well, but count on Ana to be so forward about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:19 pm
"Yeah. I'm Elizabeth by the way" she whispered back.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:30 pm
Mariele walked to her next class but as the teacher tried to introduce her, she stared him down. She didn't need anyone in this school to know who she was - it was better luck hunting if you were inconspicuous. She sat in a seat at the back, and opened her textbook.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:31 am
"I'm Ana and this is Lia." Ana replied, smiling. Lia gave her trademark two-fingered salute-wave. "Yello." She smirked. "So, do you hunt around here?" Lia asked, her blood red eyes flashing. Ana smiled and laughed. "Lia, we just ate not two days ago. You can't be thirsty yet."  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:38 am
"I usually just try to fit in with the humans. You see, even though I'm a vampire I can eat human food, I can basically blend in with them. Except for the beaurty and smell and that kind of stuff" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:29 pm
"We generally stick to our original hunting habits, but when we make a permanent residence we hunt in cities a coule miles away." Said Ana, shrugging. "We tried animal blood...didn't work out." She said. "And besides, where's the fun in hunting animals? HUMANS do that, I prefer to make the hunter the hunted." Lia grinned, licking her lips as if she could taste the blood.  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:56 pm
"I've never liked humans, if I have to hunt I go with animals" Elizabeth admitted.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:15 pm
Though the teacher droned on, Mariele was oblivious to the lesson. The moment she'd sat down, the desk had flooded her with memories of every student who'd sat there, drew graffiti, or carved their initials in the desk. Putting her hands over her face, she tried to stifle her exasperation. She still couldn't control her power, after all these years. She was like the fabled King Midas, except everything she touched bombarded her with its thoughts instead of turning to gold.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:16 pm
Hmm...I really need to go to the Guardains, these guys are trouble.

Ebony looked up from her seat in the back room which she snook into. She noticed them talking, about humans, not as bad as what she protected. And the other guardains were there in that room, but in human form. Each the size of the horse of bigger they sat there. Grendal the wolf who guarded hell with Cerberus. Roc which was a type of bird larger than a phoenix. Manwga which was a cat smallest of them all, but had enough streght to kill anybody within 5 sec. That sat infront, beside, behind.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:49 pm
The desk finally having exhausted all its memories, up to when she'd sat down at the desk, Mariele found that it was already time to go to her next class. "Oh great," she thought angrily, stalking out of the classroom. She hated pretending to be a teenager still, going through highschool again and again. As she walked, fuming, through the hallway to her next class she suddenly stiffened - she smelt wolf.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:16 am
Elizabeth gathered her stuff and looked at ehr scheldule, English was next. "I'll see you later" she told Lia and Ana.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:58 pm
As Mariele stood frozen in the doorway of her English classroom, someone bumped into her from behind. She waited for the onslaught of memories - perhaps from a binder, the object had been cold and hard. When she turned around, though, she found that it was another vampire who had jostled her. Mariele couldn't help staring - there had been no vampires in Forks when Christopher and her had been here last.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:07 pm
"Sorry" ELizabeth said to the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:21 pm
"Hey," Mariele said sharply, to cover her surprise. "Do you think sorry is really adequate?" Her anger must have worked to somehow distract her from her power, because when she continued walking and sat down in a desk Mariele received no flashbacks this time.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:33 pm
Lia and Ana quickly ran off to Gym. "-sigh- Lia, don't shoe off, ok? Remember last time?" Ana said wearily, as if she'd said this many times and it hadn't worked. "Ok, ok, I won't.....maybe." Lia grinned, running off. "Lia!" Ana ran after her, yelling curse words at her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff