Antic Cafe..new members...O__O your thoughts please! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:50 am
User Image
here is a new picture, yeah I don't think that is his wig.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:42 pm
April 30 Bou left.....No one can replace Bou.....
Still great band tho  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Nyappy Go Round x3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:34 pm
Yes I can say that Bou's departure was heartbreaking emo but that was his choice and we all need to respect it no matter how depressing.

As for the new members I personally think takuya is adorable heart but unlike the other members including yuuki besides his cuteness has nothing that sets him aside I mean if we could say he was cuter than Bou fine but he isn't and no i'm not saying i hate takuya I like him a lot but he's so quiet and to himself I mean not even kanon keeps that much to himself.I just want him to do something interesting to get him away from the shadows. 3nodding Even so I love Takuya more than yuki cause I just can't help loving the cute ones lol.

Yuuki I love him heart ^_^ He cute to me,he's very kind and honest and he can play a mean keyboard.Yes he looks different but that makes him so unique!I really dislike it when people rant on members for there apperance.And technically he isn't replacing bou..takuya is so save the threaths for him not yuuki.Don't youn feel bad at all whn yuuki has to apologies for the way he looks just cause some of us have to blame him for bou leaving? =] If you're a real fan like me you should accept and support Antic Cafe in all there decisions and members.

4laugh I wish that Bou would open his own clothes line like mana did that would be kick a**! *0* and miku would model for it! YESS! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:28 pm
Yuuki's hair makes me giggle because it's so poofy. I'm going to miss Bou and his adorable outfits. His departure means that An Cafe is going to sound a bit different though with the addition of a new guitarist and keyboardist (or would it be pianist?). Still expecting great things coming from them.  

Arcsoft

7,250 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items