Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okahiki

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:59 pm
*While walking into the village, Kyuu recalls his next mission but it wasn't an ordinary one**It was a test mission so he went to the nearest village seeking for strong ninja* "Tch, why did sensei-sama make me go through this lousy mission" he says distastefully. "I would have steal all sorts of justus by now it it havent been for his attitude, *acts like his sensei* "Go to the nearest village and "test" your abilities* *puts his hand in his pockets and spits* "Waste of my time" *enter the village*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:59 pm
name Itachi Uchiha(didnt know if we were sopposed to make up one or use one of the originals if we were sopposed to make up one i can change it)
height 5' 9"
age 18
history killed his entire clan except his little brother and joined a s class organization named akatsuki.

personality cunning dangerous mystrious and powerful

crush none

jutsu techniques
Sharingan
mangekyou sharingan
fire techniques

*Drifts slowly towards the village*"I should be able to quietly sneak into the village without any one noticing.  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:10 pm
Blindmonkey5561
As he walks past her, he touches her shoulder.

Miyu hits the ground and looks around her as she sees nothing.

Her thought was 'What the hell?' As she looked around she continued to think and it hit her. HE was Katsuo from Akatsuki. She had to tell the Hokage.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:16 am
Walks into the ramen shop to eat a small bowl of ramen.

As people stared at him he ignored them. He smirked.  

Blindmonkey5561

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:57 am
After she left the Hokage's offic she remimered the mission she was given.
"You are to keep watch on him until we are sure for what his goal is." the 5th comanded. "What do you think he's after?" she asked. "We think that he's after Malakai Shiranui. Make sure those two arn't left alone together and that he won't supect you, if he finds out who you are, act like his friend until we can capture him, understood?" "Hai" was heard while she bowed. "Dismissed" 'Man, I hate playing nice' was her thought with great anger. Then she contiuned to search for the Akatsuki member, until she saw Malakai Shiranui. A smirk was plastered across her face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:52 pm
*Enters the village*Sighs*remebers what leader said*"Make sure the capture of the bijuu does not create a big scene."*disapears into an alley when he sees a group run by screaming the villaghe has been infultrated*"well he didnt take long to be seen.'*sighs* "he never was good at sneaking."*dashes onto a building to get a better view of the situation*  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

White wolf-heaven

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:06 pm
((hope you dont mind if I join im gonna make up my own character))

Name:Zero
Village:Sand
weapons:a replica to soul edge  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:22 pm
Itachi_Uchiha5654
*Enters the village*Sighs*remebers what leader said*"Make sure the capture of the bijuu does not create a big scene."*disapears into an alley when he sees a group run by screaming the villaghe has been infultrated*"well he didnt take long to be seen.'*sighs* "he never was good at sneaking."*dashes onto a building to get a better view of the situation*

Right when she was about to approach Malakai Shiranui, she heard screams from the distance. 'Great timing guys' she thought with scarism. She looked up and to see Itachi jump by. 'Why is he here?' she thought.
She debated weither or not to pursuer Itachi, but her target was bound to know something or better yet be part of it. She decided that Itachi would lead her to her target. Then she ran off after the Former-Konoha Shinobi.  

Cevadeva

kakashisensai1988

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:34 pm
Name: kuro kobushi
Dislikes: loud obnoxious people, lazy people, fan girls

Skills:
Overall ninjutsu: High Overall Genjutsu: low
Seal speed: average Duration: low
Chakra capacity: very high Genjutsu level: low
Stamina: High Dispel: average
Jutsu level: high
Chakra control: high

Overall Taijutsu: average
Speed: very high
Strength: high
Stamina: high
Kuro is a Hidden-nin( not to be confused with a missing-nin a hidden ninja is a ninja that has ties to no specific village that goes around fulfilling contracts for all the hidden villages( mostly the types of missions that could cause wars if a ninja were caught, and was from a specific village ex. From naruto when the mist tried o kidnap hinata not done a missing-nin but that’s just an example. Also sine Kuro is a Kenjutsu user he also has the ability to do 1-handed seals so that in a battle he doesn’t need to keep sheathing and unsheathing his sword to do Justus  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:42 pm
Walking through the forest heading twards the next village kuro sighs * hope they have some good missions, i haven't had a decent one in months* as he draws near the gates he spies the familiar leaf symbol posted at the top. he flashed the gaurd his papers and entered Konoha for the first time in nearly 12 years  

kakashisensai1988

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:55 pm
*logen was slacking off at a roof, as she was utterly Bored*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:58 pm
*quickly notices that he is being followed but not wanting to alert his pursuer he leads her in the opposite dirrection of Katsuo he stops in a open field*"lets end the seraid shall we?"* and chalenges her to a fight.  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

Blindmonkey5561

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:55 am
Katsuo appears behind Itachi.

"Please fighting this pathetic match isn't a challenge. We don't have to cause a fuss Itachi." He stared at the girl.

He turned back and headed towards the chakra sense of the Kyuubi.

He thought to himself Im suprised that the Kyuubi was input into such a pathetic ninja's body.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:53 am
*laughs* "yes i know but i at least wanted to have some fun"*sighs*"o well" *appaers behind the girl and hiting her on the back of the neck knocking her unconscience.*turns to katsou* "and hurry up id suspect that they would send anbu black ops after us about now"  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

HidanShippuuden

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:18 am
Full Name: nazawake nari
Nicknames: boulder of the hidden rock
Birthdate: 5 5
Race: rock

Favourite
Animal(s) : moneky
Colour(s) : grey
Number(s) : 5

Weapon of choice: fists and jutsus
Special Abilities: controlling rock
Strength: is fast strong and is impossble to stop when he starts running
Weakness: he is slow prepared to shinobi and isn’t very agile
Jutsu:
THE ONES THAT ARE UNDERLIND ARE WHAT BASIC GENIN NO
1) Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
2)Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
3) Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
4) Doro Gaeshi – (Mud Overturn)
5) Doryuu Taiga – (Earth Flow River)
6) Doro bushin no jutsu (mud clone)
7) Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile

9) Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
10) Doton Kekai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison
11) Douka • Iwa Fubuki -Rock Snowstorm
Summoning: none
Bloodline: none

Character Describtion
Looks: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Personality: hatred and rage starts a lot of fights
Background: when nari was a young child he was born with rock like skin but you couldn’t tell but when he grew in size he became one of the most powerful gennin in the rock village
Village: earth
Family: none

(sry it took me so long to accualy rp here ive been busy)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff