Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

******** OWNED THAT TEST
  PWNED
View Results

Cosmic Casualty

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:14 pm
I love driving and I'm really good at it too.
I've had my license for like a year now and I drive every single day, even if it's just to cruise around the neighborhood for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:01 pm
Cosmic Casualty
I love driving and I'm really good at it too.
I've had my license for like a year now and I drive every single day, even if it's just to cruise around the neighborhood for a few minutes.

I hate driving for some reason...
I'm always freaked out that the person in front of me is some idiot on a cell phone not paying attention, or I'm going to accidently going to piss off someone with road rage...
I've seen what happens when you piss off someone with road rage...
it's never pretty...

rayne_phantom

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:49 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I have no room to talk.
Cars explode when I sit in them.

That sucks.
It happens to my sister. Who also drives... shitty-like. Things break when she touches them.

I drive like a woman. u_u

It doesn't matter though, because I handle all other aspects of life like a REAL MAN!!!! OH YEAAH!

P.S. - I drive motorcycles like a bat out of hell but I couldn't ride a bike down a hill without flipping over the front.

xD
My ex-girlfriend is going to get a motorcycle. She has a license, just no bike. >_>; I'm gonna be worried all the time now.
They're awesome and I've been on them because my neighbor Danny practically collects them. But, it's an accident waiting to happen. >_>;

Your ex-girlfriend sounds really exciting. I'd like to meet this young lady. Anyways, the motorcycle isn't as dangerous as people make it out to be. It's those god damned ricers that kill people. I'm a cruiser sort of man.

In the nicest way: she's mine. xD

And, if you ever came out here (or live here if I haven't caught that information anywhere) then we should hang out one day. xd It would be a day full of fun I would think.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:25 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

I have no room to talk.
Cars explode when I sit in them.

That sucks.
It happens to my sister. Who also drives... shitty-like. Things break when she touches them.

It doesn't matter though, because I handle all other aspects of life like a REAL MAN!!!! OH YEAAH!

P.S. - I drive motorcycles like a bat out of hell but I couldn't ride a bike down a hill without flipping over the front.

xD
My ex-girlfriend is going to get a motorcycle. She has a license, just no bike. >_>; I'm gonna be worried all the time now.
They're awesome and I've been on them because my neighbor Danny practically collects them. But, it's an accident waiting to happen. >_>;

Your ex-girlfriend sounds really exciting. I'd like to meet this young lady. Anyways, the motorcycle isn't as dangerous as people make it out to be. It's those god damned ricers that kill people. I'm a cruiser sort of man.

And, if you ever came out here (or live here if I haven't caught that information anywhere) then we should hang out one day. xd It would be a day full of fun I would think.

That's kind of selfish. Aren't I good enough?

Fun, you say? I think not. California brings out the worst of me. With all your laws I'd be arrested before I got off the bus. I almost got in a fight at a pick up stix my first day there.

You come this way and I'll carry you on my back for a day.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:59 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

xD

Fun, you say? I think not. California brings out the worst of me. With all your laws I'd be arrested before I got off the bus. I almost got in a fight at a pick up stix my first day there.

Lmao, I'm only playing. (But, she really doesn't like guys all that much.)
And I see you live pretty far away, there. o_O

I've never eaten at a Pick Up Stix. xD I hate their commercials. I don't know why.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:45 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

xD

I've never eaten at a Pick Up Stix. xD I hate their commercials. I don't know why.

Is saying she doesn't like guys all that much a clever way of saying I'm not? Sniff

I've never seen their commercials, I just know people in CA need to mind their own damned business.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:17 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

Is saying she doesn't like guys all that much a clever way of saying I'm not? Sniff

I've never seen their commercials, I just know people in CA need to mind their own damned business.

No. I'm pretty sure she's like... really close to being a lesbian. o_o
And yeah.

We're good at picking fights.
Like today, at school. I swear every one of the 2,400 kids that go to school with me were all PMSing. TODAY.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:25 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

And yeah.

Like today, at school. I swear every one of the 2,400 kids that go to school with me were all PMSing. TODAY.

AND YEAH!? WTF! I appreciate blunt-ness but, come on. That was just kinda mean. crying

People were telling me to give away my money. Maybe I don't have that CA look but I'll be damned if a bunch of skinny white guys are gonna make me give up 80 bucks.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:36 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

And yeah.

AND YEAH!? WTF! I appreciate blunt-ness but, come on. That was just kinda mean. crying

People were telling me to give away my money. Maybe I don't have that CA look but I'll be damned if a bunch of skinny white guys are gonna make me give up 80 bucks.

Hm. I don't see why anyone would ever ask you for money. o_o
That's never happened to me.

Maybe they were homeless.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:40 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

And yeah.

Hm. I don't see why anyone would ever ask you for money. o_o
That's never happened to me.

Maybe they were homeless.

Me and my girlfriend made a bet that she couldn't drink all that superhot chinese mustard and then not drink water for a minute. Well, she drank the cup and I made her lick the mustard all out of the cup. Then she had to lick the lid. And then I started counting. On 47 she puked.

She did not win, and thus, did not get the money. People seem to think that just because she puked I should have given her the 80 bucks. They were quite shameless in voicing their opinions, as well.

Where do they think the money ended up going anyways. >_>

The Mighty Z-Rex

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:14 pm
If I post alot in here then it'll move to the front page.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:15 pm
and then maybe you'll notice this thread again.  

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:17 pm
or someone else will notice..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:21 pm
so what i wanted to let you know is...
YOU NEVER SHOWED US YOUR PERMIT PICTURE!  

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

horrorxstricken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:28 pm
permit picture = show please. xd blaugh lol.
I dont even have my permit yet, and I turn 16 in 30 days.. (one month from xmas) lol.
I could of actually been driving by now, with my intermediate till 11 o clock'...
but no. damn rents.

I can drive! well..
just not legally. blaugh

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out