Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Legends of Heroes (actual Game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:09 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she wakes up "where am i?" she asked sitting up, she yawned her hair messed up "whats going on?" she dusted the sand off of her skirt hair and shirt

*turns around*oh your awake
sorry i dont know where we are

User Image
she smiled "its ok, its kinda strange" she stood up and yawned, she looked at him "what are you doing?" she asked sitting next to himUser Image
well hiding in a cave from whatever is out side
its not normale this place its strange
"i know what you mean" she shivered, rubbing her arms "guess i didnt really grab a coat" she said putting her hands over the fire to keep warm.

i think... thios island is uncharted there was a village up a ways but..it looked desserted
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:11 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she wakes up "where am i?" she asked sitting up, she yawned her hair messed up "whats going on?" she dusted the sand off of her skirt hair and shirt

*turns around*oh your awake
sorry i dont know where we are

User Image
she smiled "its ok, its kinda strange" she stood up and yawned, she looked at him "what are you doing?" she asked sitting next to himUser Image
well hiding in a cave from whatever is out side
its not normale this place its strange
"i know what you mean" she shivered, rubbing her arms "guess i didnt really grab a coat" she said putting her hands over the fire to keep warm.

i think... thios island is uncharted there was a village up a ways but..it looked desserted
"so your saying we are the only ones here? are there other people here?" she looked out of the cave "say you want to go exploring in the morning?" she asked looking back at him "you know look around the island"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:13 pm

no we arnet alone in this cave*points to the other person in the cave*but any way the village wasent that far away we could probably go check it out now
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:15 pm

she turned around "at least we have some company, but lets not bother them while they are sleeping" she stood up, "ok lets go check it out" she smiled and walked out of the cave looking at the purple sky

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
she turned around "at least we have some company, but lets not bother them while they are sleeping" she stood up, "ok lets go check it out" she smiled and walked out of the cave looking at the purple sky
*follows here out onto the beach*
its up this way*climbs up a slight ledge*here climb up*lowers down hand to help her up*
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:18 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its up this way*climbs up a slight ledge*here climb up*lowers down hand to help her up*
she takes his hand and climbed up "thanks" she said smiling "so where is this village?"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:20 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she takes his hand and climbed up "thanks" she said smiling "so where is this village?"

right there*points at a run down village next to a cemetary that looked unkempt* i dont like this place but we may find food up there
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:22 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

right there*points at a run down village next to a cemetary that looked unkempt* i dont like this place but we may find food up there
she looked at it, a chill ran down her spine "looks like something was here" she said looking around at the village. she walked around. making sure she didnt trip. "hmm whats this?" she asked pulling out a faded piece of paper

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:25 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looked at it, a chill ran down her spine "looks like something was here" she said looking around at the village. she walked around. making sure she didnt trip. "hmm whats this?" she asked pulling out a faded piece of paper

*walks intol a old travelers shop*hmm*looks around*ehh thats nasty *the dead body of the owner is on the ground*hmm still warm a fresh kill*walks out to the girl*whats that *looks at paper*
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:27 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

*walks intol a old travelers shop*hmm*looks around*ehh thats nasty *the dead body of the owner is on the ground*hmm still warm a fresh kill*walks out to the girl*whats that *looks at paper*
she hands it to him "i dont know its looks like a map of some what" she shrugged and looked into one of the shops.she jumped as a bat flew out "eww" she said covering her nose and mouth as she saw dead bodies

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:28 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she hands it to him "i dont know its looks like a map of some what" she shrugged and looked into one of the shops.she jumped as a bat flew out "eww" she said covering her nose and mouth as she saw dead bodies

ya dont look at them lets just get some food and go*looks at the jars and grabs the non-parishables*any thing else we need?
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:30 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

ya dont look at them lets just get some food and go*looks at the jars and grabs the non-parishables*any thing else we need?
she looked around "umm i dont know maybe we could find some clothes?" she looked down at her torn black skirt and her holey white blouse "i could use some" she said blushing a little

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:32 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looked around "umm i dont know maybe we could find some clothes?" she looked down at her torn black skirt and her holey white blouse "i could use some" she said blushing a little

*looks down at his clothes*ya same here*looks around the room and sees a clothes rack*there we go*grabs a black coat and some black pants*
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:34 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

*looks down at his clothes*ya same here*looks around the room and sees a clothes rack*there we go&grabs a black coat and some black pants*
she looks at the clothes, they were mainly guys clothes, she grabbed a pair of jeans and a black shirt, with a black jacket "this will do i guess" she said smiling.

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:36 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

*looks down at his clothes*ya same here*looks around the room and sees a clothes rack*there we go&grabs a black coat and some black pants*
she looks at the clothes, they were mainly guys clothes, she grabbed a pair of jeans and a black shirt, with a black jacket "this will do i guess" she said smiling.

*heads for the closet to put the clothes on*
*fineshes changing into clothes and walks out*sol what do you think happend here it was a recent killing the corpses are still warm
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff