Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Teen shot at Toronto high school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:42 am
Somebody planted an acid bomb in one of the trash cans at one of the high schools in my area, temporarily blinded a girl. All the idiots have to follow suit when some psycho shoots up a school.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:13 am
rnalice
How reccent is this?

And yes youth of today are becoming more violent and adults are afraid of thier kids.

It either happened the day before or a few hours ago.....  

Devils_lilboy

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:15 pm
zz1000zz
DR490N
i live in london, ontario. i watched the news coverage of this.

i also don't give two shits.

Thank you for sharing your apathy. Feel free to do so with great frequency, as we all appreciate it. Really, we do.

really, i just dont see why people make such a big ******** deal of it. whoop dee ******** doo, some kids got shot. welcome to a world with gun culture. this is a direct result of media glorifcation of 'gangsta' culture and the rediculous idea that killing someone with a gun makes you more of a man. ******** bullshit. this kind of s**t happens, and with more frequency as of late. less mindless tools for the government to exploit doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. so, if you're going to be sarcastic about my not giving two shits because some moron shot his school up and the news decided to hop onto it to get some ratings, ******** you, and ******** your future offspring.
thank you and goodnight  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:44 pm
Epic win.  

Cheezus Christ

Quotable Prophet

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:47 am
DR490N
zz1000zz
DR490N
i live in london, ontario. i watched the news coverage of this.

i also don't give two shits.

Thank you for sharing your apathy. Feel free to do so with great frequency, as we all appreciate it. Really, we do.

really, i just dont see why people make such a big ******** deal of it. whoop dee ******** doo, some kids got shot. welcome to a world with gun culture. this is a direct result of media glorifcation of 'gangsta' culture and the rediculous idea that killing someone with a gun makes you more of a man. ******** bullshit. this kind of s**t happens, and with more frequency as of late. less mindless tools for the government to exploit doesn't seem like a bad idea to me. so, if you're going to be sarcastic about my not giving two shits because some moron shot his school up and the news decided to hop onto it to get some ratings, ******** you, and ******** your future offspring.
thank you and goodnight

Hey, kiddiewinks, play nice.

Flaming and trolling members is against the guild rules, so cool it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:11 am
Fetuss
Epic win.

What question  

Devils_lilboy

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items