Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well? You like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:21 am
"Yes, my name is April." April made sure to appear friendly, but inside she was thinking furiously. Other vampires here in Forks! Maybe Hera would have to hire her, to provide some protection... April's mind calculated and came up with plots, while her body acted on autopilot. She found herself offering a ride to Verony.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:12 am
Race: Vampire
Name: Zethra Esrafel
School: Forks High School
Friends: None yet
Appearce: User Image
Family: Jerard Esrafel (brother)
Personlity: Is very clever, yet to herself. Can be dangerous if confronted. But very bright once you get on her good side.
Height: 5'8"
Grade: 11
Eyes when Thristy: white
Eyes normal: purple
Sixth Sense: can smell Danger is awaiting her or someone near her
Weakness: Very hot temperatures.
Favorite Music: Classical (Orchestra Music), Rock, Jpop, Jrock.
Bio: Zethra was 10 when she was transformed by her brother. They lived in an orphanage after her mother and father passed away. Her brother was turned into a Vampire and Zethra had to help him recuperate. Zethra wished for Jerard to turn her into one as well. He hesitated at first but she forced him to by making a small cut in which she bled, making it extremley hard for Jerard, being so new to his tranformation to resist.
After a few years of being a vampire alongside her brother Zethra decided that she lived in was not suitable for her. She left and Jerard did not complain, letting her make her own descision. She came to forks and now lives alone.  

Ichigo_Sanji

Ichigo_Sanji

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:23 am
Please PM me when I can Post.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:17 pm
Aysel walked farther through town, sensing more and more vampires. This seems to be a hot spot, but why? It's an inocent town. So small, why would vampires come here if there are so little amount of prey, unless they hunt animals. But there are only two other covens like that. One in Denali and one here.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:34 pm
Hera laughed and ruffled Leonora's hair. "You know you can't, you look too young, and saying you're a prodigy would just attract attention."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:02 pm
"Dang!" She said and fake sulked in the corner, making kissy faces at Hera and Fawks whenever they weren't looking. The others laughed, and Hera whipped her head around to see what was so funny. Leora whistled innocently and looked the other way. "So, what grade am I in?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:12 pm
Verony happily accepted the offer of a ride. "But we're going to be early - I left now because I thought I'd be walking." she pointed out to April.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:08 am
Zethra had awoken in her new apartment. She shut off her annoying alarm had been blaring in her ear for 5 minutes and she sat up in her bed.
"Ughh!" She grunted and got up opening her curtains.
she blinked and closed them again and turned to her closet choosing her favorite lolita skirt and top. Putting on her maryjanes and walking to the little kitchen getting herself some milk and toasting some bread in the toaster.
She crunched away and looked at teh clock. "Ack, I guess I better get going." she said to herself and got her bag and keys leaving her apartment. She decided to walk instead of taking her car.

Ichigo_Sanji

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:26 pm
Aysel noticed the black car pulling into the parking lot of the school, sensing the vampires in it. So....they're here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:49 pm
"Well, sixth or seventh is normal, but we can say that you skipped a grade and are in eighth grade. Your choice." Said Morgana, a small smile flitting across her face at the younger girl's antics. "I think some of the others will be showing up soon, though, and we can't risk drawing too much attention, so one grade is all we can do."

-there is still room for more Volturi, we accept them at all times, just because some of them have showed up doesn't mean we want no more. Just a heads up to those looking to join.-  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:38 pm
"Yay! Eighth grade! That means I get to go on a grad trip!!!" Said Leora, practically bouncing around in her seat. "What about you guys, what grade will you be in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:55 pm
When April shrugged and continued on towards her car, Verony followed her. "So, what grade will you be in? I'm passing as a tenth grader," she said, trying to keep the conversation going.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:15 am
"Well, Hera and I are going to be in 11, and Morgana will be in tenth with Hana." Fawks answered, smiling. "Oh, I hope the coursework isn't too hard!" Hana said sarcastically. "Yeah, after all, with your smarts, you'd fail kindergarten." Fawks teased, quickly dodging a punch from Hana.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:37 am
Leora giggled. "Are we almost there? You'd think we would be!" She said, looking questioningly at Morgana, the driver.  

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:23 pm
Aysel followed the car, curious but kept her distance. I wonder why they're here. It's just a little town, but the royal family is here. Thank god i researched about them a while back.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff