The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
HBP coupling (Warning:spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What pairing did you like the best in the HBP?
Ron/Hermione
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Ron/Lavander
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Harry/Ginny
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
Ginny/Dean
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tonks/Lupin
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

non642

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:58 pm
I like Ron and Hermione together. Their jealousy was interesting. I was really annoyed with Ron while reading though. He knew exactly why Hermione was upset but couldn't handle it.

Lavander was far too annoying for me to care much that the relationship didn't work out.

I agree with those that said the Harry/Ginny thing seemed a little rushed. It was all so sudden. Well on Harry's realization and obsession anyways. It was cute when they got together though. I think I would have had stranger feelings on the whole thing if it hadn't been so rushed.

Tonks and Lupin took me completely by surprise! They better both survive the next book otherwise it will be far too tragic!

I thought it was really sweet when Fleur stood by Bill because I had had the same worries as the other character's that she would be too horrified. But when she stood by him it was so adorable.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:26 pm
Well I was crying I was so happy when Tonks and Remus got together! They're perfect for each other! I think the reason Remus hasn't been "affectionate" is because he's isolated himself due to his being a werewolf. He thinks he will hurt the person he loves. BUT I LOVE TONKS AND REMUS! I was rooting for them to get together and I am so happy crying --happy tears. I really don't like Ron and Hermione together, they're just wrong for each other. I thought Ron was acting like a real berk towards Lavender. He should have acted a bit more mature. I actually support Hermione and Viktor. Anyway, I would love to see Ron and Luna, it's not going to happen, but I still think they'd be cute. Harry and Ginny were cute, but I think Harry wouldn't all of a sudden just notice Ginny. He sort of needed to realize it throughout the entire book. You know what I mean?  

FayeKasumiValentine1

non642

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:31 pm
Luna and Ron would be cute. It would be a neat, quirky relationship.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:30 am
Nialla

blaugh That would be an interesting/fun pairing!  

Pink_Sparkle

Magenta Platypus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:53 pm
Nialla

Well... As cute as the idea sounds, I don't think it'd ever work out... Ron doesn't think highly enough of Luna, plus he still thinks she's off her rocker! xp

And anyway, Luna is far more concerned about having friends than looking for a boyfriend... I dunno why she doesn't have many... She's teh awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:07 pm
I've been waiting since the Sorcerer's Stone for Ron and Hermione to get together. I was very disappointed when they basically share their feelings, but they didn't get together. I knew Harry and Ginny would eventually get together, and I think that was just sooo adorable. And even though I was disappointed when it happened, I understand why Harry had to break it off. And although it was totally random and inappropriate, my favourite hook-up was Tonks and Lupin. I thought that was jsut so cute, even though it came at the worst time possible. I mean, they all just find out that Dumbledore is dead, and that Bill might be a werewolf, and here Tonks is talking about her love for Lupin. It just didn't fit. But I still loved it. Oh, and you failed to mention the Bill/Fleur thing. I think that's kinda an important hook-up.  

Crystalio

covo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:11 pm
OMG...we all know Ron has a huge crush on Hermonie. Why won't he ask her out?!
Why won't JKR put them together?! ah...this is driving me crazy. xp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:19 pm
covo
OMG...we all know Ron has a huge crush on Hermonie. Why won't he ask her out?!
Why won't JKR put them together?! ah...this is driving me crazy. xp

Well, there's still one more book for it to happen in. Judging by how they were at the end of HBP, I think they'll be together by the end. *crosses fingers*  

willowtree
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:10 pm
I know who I would pair myself with, and it isn't anyone in the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:34 pm
Angilwingz
I know who I would pair myself with, and it isn't anyone in the book.

Oh? ...who?

confused  

Grey_Temerity

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:54 pm
Loie
Well, I knew that Ron and Hermione would some how show their feelings together but the whole Ron/Lavander thing blew me off!

I knew Ginny and Harry would get together and then split up but I'm sad that it did happen.

I'm a Tonks/Lupin lover and I just geed with happiness when I read that part at the end. yay!

What do you think? How did you like the parings in the HBP?

(BTW: I'm a Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermion and Tonks/Lupin shipper)

Yeah, exactly what I was gonna say. Except I was lazy and quoted instead of typing it all! blaugh Anyway, I guess Fleur and Bill is ok, she got my nod at the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:57 pm
yay tonks/lupin!!!!!!! ::jumps up and down:: my all time fav harry potter couple!!! ::is very happy and obsessed:: oh ya... i liked fleur and bill 2...but yay tonks/lupin!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

~Dancing~Through~Life~

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Lasanna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:06 pm
FayeKasumiValentine1
Well I was crying I was so happy when Tonks and Remus got together! They're perfect for each other! I think the reason Remus hasn't been "affectionate" is because he's isolated himself due to his being a werewolf. He thinks he will hurt the person he loves. BUT I LOVE TONKS AND REMUS! I was rooting for them to get together and I am so happy crying --happy tears. I really don't like Ron and Hermione together, they're just wrong for each other. I thought Ron was acting like a real berk towards Lavender. He should have acted a bit more mature. I actually support Hermione and Viktor. Anyway, I would love to see Ron and Luna, it's not going to happen, but I still think they'd be cute. Harry and Ginny were cute, but I think Harry wouldn't all of a sudden just notice Ginny. He sort of needed to realize it throughout the entire book. You know what I mean?

razz Yay for Hermione/Victor! razz
The Remus/Dora thing completly through me, though, I couldn't concerntrate for the rest of the book for thinking about it. I agree that he's isolated himself so he doesn't hurt anyone, and I think Tonks is right to not care about this. True love is about the other person, not about yourself (not that I'm saying this is True love).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:10 am
I think Ron and Hermione are the best couple!!!!. You could see they were always going to end up with each other!!! They are so cute! heart heart  

skeledragon

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:26 pm
haha i really love ron and hermione 2gether ^-^.  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff