Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:43 pm
Yeah. It's up to you. I'm just ready to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:33 pm
((ok, well, I'm BAD at starting.... but I'll do my best. Hey kana, where'd you get the wings?! I want some! lol))

Bella sat at home, thoroughly bored. Edward and his family had gone "camping" again. She wanted to go with them more then anything in the world, and she hoped that someday they would invite her. But as it was, the Cullen family typically used camping as a cover-up. In truth, it was a family "hunting" trip. Bella understood why they wouldn't allow her - it was horribly dangerous. What she didn't understand was why they couldn't do what they claimed and go on a normal camping trip - one that included her.
She heard a car engine in the front of her house. Her heart throbbed in hopes that it was Edward. She listened intently, then flopped back down on the sofa. Bella had memorized the purr of Edward's engine and knew that this car was a bit too loud. It was probably only Charlie, she decided sadly. Still, it didn't sound like Charlie's car. Jacob, perhaps? No - his was louder. She chose to ignore it and go back to watching the TV. But she couldn't ignore the hope that it was one of the Cullen's.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:10 pm
Emmett started skipping and singing the bear niccessities. "Really, must you sing that?" Rosalie complained. "OF course" Emmett said and continued singing. Rosalie groaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:25 pm
Alice laughed, humming along with Emmet and holding Jasper's hand. "I'm thirsty, lets go." Said Jasper, looking anxious. It was so much harder for than the others.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:33 pm
Rosalie shook her head. "Come on Emmett, if you keep singing all of the animals will get scared off" Rosalie told him. They got to a clearing and seen plenty of animals. After filling themselves, they ran back to the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:02 pm
Alice was prancing around as per usual, untill Jasper picked her up bridal style and swung her around. They were all laughing and decided to head home. "Bella must be waiting to get out of the house away from posessive Edward." She giggled.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Bella became absorbed in her TV show and forgot all about the car outside. Maybe Alice would call? Better yet, maybe one of the Cullens would pick her up! It had been so long - four days seemed an eternity to a human - since she'd seen Edward. As she stared at the screen, her eyelids suddenly became heavy. She fell asleep, gently snoring and began dreaming of the Cullens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:18 pm
-can I change Rosalie's personality so that she's nice?-  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:34 am
Alice had gottten home early, leaving Jasper to his boy time with Emmet and Edward, who had sent her on Bella guard. She opened the door, after using the hidden key and found Bella asleep on the couch. Silently, she scooped her up and put her in her car. Bella woke up with a start. "We're going shopping silly." Alice giggled madly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:44 pm
((Sure - but she can't be nice to Bella. Well, not overly nice lol))

Bella sat staring around, dazed and confused. "What? Where...?" She hadn't even looked at Alice yet. "Edward! Help! I've been kidnapped!" Then she felt Alice's cool hand push her into her seat. She looked over at Alice and was now beginning to awake. "Oh... it's just you." Bella blushed.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:00 pm
(alright)
Rosalie beat them to the mall. "Hi Bella, come on I need new clothes" Rosalie complained to Alice who seemed to be going slow(at least to her).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:26 pm
"Fine!" Alice humphed. "Come on Bells, we'll buy you stuff in a minute. Right now, Rosalie needs some stuff." Said Alice grudgingly. Bella was so much more fun to dress up, but if Rosalie needed clothes, Rosalie would have to get them. She pulled them all into a new store, designer of course. "Knock yourself out Rose! But not really, I'm sure the store clerks here would be all too ready to give you mouth to mouth." She giggled madly, and dragged Bella into the store.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:34 pm
Rosalie hit her sister. "What about you?" she asked, as she looked at some dresses.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:42 pm
Bella finally shook off the sleep. She was used to Rose's cocky attitude, but it still annoyed her. Bella hated clothes shopping with Rosalie. Rose was so thin and everything looked wonderful on her. Bella was at least three times bigger and her clothes looked so huge compared to Rosalie's. "Where's the boys Alice? Didn't Jasper want to help you try panties on?" She giggled.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:13 pm
"The boys are no fun. When we mentioned shopping they ran off to god knows where" Rosalie said coming out of the dressing room. "What do you guys think of this?" Rosalie asked, twirling around in the dress.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff