Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Joel's Diary]
Envy: It runs in the Family (Spoilers. :3)(Now Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Count!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:19 am
"Stupid git..."

Enigma was walking down the street, walking back to his apartment, his ears still smarting from the lecture he just received earlier...

Enigma stood behind her as she finished singing the melancholic tune... Hearing that made him wince, knowing he was about to get it this time...

"You failed to find the elusive one? Again?" Rin asked him

*Nod*

"And you still don't know if the one your pursuing is with my sister or a newly awakened one correct?" She asked again

*Another slow nod*

"Sigh... What am I going to do with you?" Rin asked him, biting her lip, since a loose chiroptera was as bad as a chiroptera siding with her sister. So she grabbed one is ears, pinching it hard as she whispered to him;

"You better find your prey soon... I want it dead or alive in front of me... Or else..." Rin said to him naughtily as she let go and went inside her room, With Enigma glaring at her as he rubbed his right ear

"Stupid Rin... It isn't my fault if I can't sense the stupid chiroptera... Sigh... Women... You really can't understand them" He whispered as he closed his eyes as he walked down the crowded street... Suddenly;

*BLAG*

Enigma suddenly bumped, err, crashed into another person, throwing both of them into the ground. Rubbing his sore back, he was gonna yell at the person he bumped into when suddenly he caught sight of her face...

It was angelic yet her eyes seem to draw him, which were filled with sadness... Sudden;y Enigma blushed, noticing that the girl with a white ribbon on her hair had caught him staring at her...

"Uh, I'm sorry for bumping into you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:01 pm
Erin blushed, noticing the boy's stare, and turned away saying, "No, I'm sorry, I was running and not looking-" She started to push herself up, when she felt a cut on her hand, already knowing the blood would stop in a minute and heal itself like they always had since her cursed return from Ispara. Still, she clasped her hand behind her back while she used her other hand to help steady herself. The people around the boy and Erin had parted, but none expressed any concern or emotion, just simply strayed away from them and carried on with their route. 'Tough crowd.' she thought sarcastically.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:46 am
He quickly noticed her staring at him, making a thin red line in his face... He quickly stood up and offered his right hand to her. But something about her seemed familiar...

"Stupid... You only just met her... How can she be familiar to you?" He mentally thought to himself as he helped the girl stand up. He noticed a speck of blood on the sidewalk but when he checked her for any injuries, he found none at all...

"Strange... Maybe it came from a passer by..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:10 am
OOC: I do hope that some of the other guild members will jump back into the rpg... sad Now back to the game!

"Thanks," Erin said, still flustered from the boy's earlier stare, and also for staring back at him. She dusted her dress off with both hands since the cut in her hand had already finished healing. Then something struck her about the boy- there was something that seperated him from the other humans. The aura that permeated from him felt unconciously unnatural. This aura sensing ability, too, was a gift from having visited another world- In Erin's human life, (before her visit to Ispara), she had been a good judge of character, but after coming back from that alternate world, the feeling had become so strong in her that she could sense an aura of their personality surrounding them, and judge from what emotions it filtered. But the boy's aura was so different from the others that she sifted through in her meditation for ideal prey.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:29 am
*I gotta agree with her guys, It's not a regular rp without the whole guild ^_^*

As she stood up, Enigma couldn't help notice people give them glances...

"Freaking dirty minded people... Don't they know an accident when they see one? Adults are really are pervs..." He angrily thought and noticed staring at him with a questioning look.

"Something wrong?" Enigma asked her, her eyes seemed taking a different light in them... As she took the time to answer, he felt the wind blowing then a familiar scent coming into him... The scent of one he was following...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:48 pm
"Um, uh, I'm sorry. It's just that- well, you seem..." Erin paused, brought back into the real world from her meditation. "You're very unique" she said accidentally, immediately clasping her hand over her mouth and turning to run away. 'Why the heck did just I say that?!' she thought, suprised at how reckless she'd been by blurting that out.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:16 pm
"Unique?" Enigma thought strangely at the description of him... "Weird is the word most likely to describe me... Not being human..." He thought darkly...

The girl was about to run when he suddenly grabbed her hand and said to her quickly; "Please wait... Since it's my fault for bumping into you, can I treat you for lunch? It's the least thing I can do for this awful mess" Enigma blurted out quickly, not understanding why he doesn't want the girl to leave just yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:24 pm
"Lunch?" Erin paused again, knowing that she hadn't eaten real food for a few days- only drinken blood to try and quall her hunger. "Sure" she agreed a bit eagerly, her hunger choosing now to come out of the shadows.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:43 pm
Sighing with relief, Enigma and the girl when to a nearby food court, which luckily, was just across the street. But as they were walking, he was still being bugged by that familiar scent he sensed earlier...

"I hope that chiroptera won't appear... Today's the only time I get a break from hunting these guys..." He thought darkly, his senses on maximum, taking no chances....

Presently, he and his new found friend got a table, picking up the menu and started ordering to a waiter. And as they waited for their food to arrive, he decided to take a chance on conversation...

"Your new here in this place aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:05 pm
Erin looked up, "I've been here for a few weeks or so, but yeah. I'm still trying to find a good job to pay for an apartment." she paused. 'I'm glad that I'm going to get real food, but I'm freeloading by not paying for my portion.' she sighed mentally, not wanting to give away her dissatisfaction with being homeless and jobless. "How long have you been here?" she asked thoughtfully.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:41 am
"Me? Well... Mostly 6 months..." Enigma answered slowly. "I mostly move around a lot, but I think this is the longest stay I made so far." He continued, giving her a small smile, not mentioning the reason he moved a lot since his mistress ordered him to go around the world... Slaying her enemies and stuff... He still questioned whether being with that chiroptera queen was right... but since she saved his life... there was no backing out now...

"And by the way, your not freeloading, it's my way of saying sorry for the accident earlier on. I never did get your name right? My name is Enigma, Enigma Scarlethand, it's nice to meet you." He introduced himself shyly, that familiar red line on his face again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:35 pm
"My name is Erin Leandra, its nice to meet you too. My last name is a bit odd, but it's really a combination of my two ancestor's names- Endar and Lehana. Neither wanted to give up their proud last names, so my parents just made them into one name, Leandra." Erin finished, knowing that the story was a bit more real than it sounded, but partly, it was also fake- the real story was that the names Lehana and Endar were the two people who'd created her for the use of mass destruction in Ispara- she was a literal Human Weapon (only the final sealing curse had made her a bloodthirsty vampire).

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:52 am
"Wow, tht's a nice name you hme, Ms. Leandra..." Enigma said to her, using her last name politely... They chatted as they ate their lunch, small talks about themselves. The time passed by quickly, and before he knew it, lunch was already over Enigma still didn't want the girl to leave just yet but suddenly he heard his phone ring...

"Hello?"

"It's me, I've got info on your target, meet me at usual place"

"Ok, I'll be right over" Enigma answered back as he heard the caller sign off.

He felt bad leaving the girl, but then, just maybe...

"Uh, I'm sorry if I got to go now... If it's too much to ask, can I have your number? Enigma asked his new found friend, feeling really bad for leaving her suddenly...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:29 pm
"Uhhh..." Erin trailed, remembering that her cell phone was both dead and inactive. Dead because she had no place to charge it (being homeless and all), and inactive since she had no money to pay for it- So she covered up, "Sorry, I was robbed a while back and the mugger stole my cell, a-and my apartment, for some reason, doesn't have a phone line." She thought it would be better not to trouble Enigma by telling the truth about being homeless, finding shelter in the oddest places (she would sneak into nearby school locker-rooms so that she could bathe- hygene is very important after all.) "There is a public phone outside the complex though, so maybe I'd be able to call you?"

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:32 am
"Is that so?" Enigma said softly, downcast... "Wait a minute, she said there was a phone nearby her home." Mentally slapping himself, he took a card from his pocket and scribbled down his number.

"Here, I want you to keep this. I apologize again for the inconvenience I caused you..." Enigma said to her brightly, hiding the fact he was sorta down he leaving her like that... As he waved at the girl as he exited thru the door, he whispered as the door slowly closed; "Guess it was fate, meeting you... A nice chance meeting..." and with a contented smile, he took off towards Tokyo tower...  
[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff