Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto Roleplay (Sign Up Page)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!)
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:47 am
name: Logen
history: she was experimented on and is half Snow tiger and Half Human she ran away from the labs she was heldt in...

personality: she are shy, she have never had any friends... since she was kept in a labratory all her life untill this point!

jutsu techniques:

Leaf Clone Jutsu
Shadow Clone Jutsu multiple edition
Wind Clone Jutsu as the shadow clone jutsu

she Have also some more basic techniques

a techniq that she figured out on her own, she had figured out on her own, similar to Rasengan, but Alot more powerfull, it was like a 10 layered Rasengan, it would not just push the person it was more of a destroy everything in its path jutsu, the name she gave it was Kharrengan! no one else than the one who was testing things on her had seen it,

Keka Genkai:
similar eyes as Byakugan but they was Much more powerfull, they could even see what a person's thoughts was, though this was one keka Gengkai she used Rarely becouse she thought it was really rude and was really to personal to do and she had a Angel Tiger, the same as Kyuubi but in compareSing she had the opposite realtionship with the one who carried her as what Kyuubi was for Naruto, this angel Tiger was more of a friend and had a really good friendship with Logen, this friendship she had no intentions that was other than the carrier's she was good in all ways and had the same amount of power as Kyuubi, this Angel Snowtiger was not named, though Logen Called it Legon as she was inside her and the chakra she had was white really Shiny White!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 am
um i would like to ask you to change my guy he needs the web struck jutsu please thank you  

King Phar

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Kenji Otor
Sex:Male
Height: 5' 0"
Personality:care free and always hungry
Abilities:can summon toads and uses water and earth style justu's
Weapons biggrin ual Katana's on his back
History:A very gifted ninja from the Mist Village gained the rank of chuunin at the age of 10 and is a master of all water and earth type jutsu's which he learned from his mother before she and his fathered died  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:19 pm
Name:Ziuki
Sex:male
Personality: has no hame and lives whereever he feels. He eves drops on conversations alot and trys to stay hidden.
Techs: Shadow clone jutsu is all he knows and isnt in a clan.
weapons: A very old katana with messed up ridges on the edge and is broken off the tip  

Master Ziuki

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:17 am
<---(picture here)
Name: Hideo Mamochi
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7"

Personality: Is a loner and only works in a team if the situation calls for it.
Abilities: Can control and manipulate water, can use mist as a cover for escapes, and is a great swordsman.
Weapons: Standard ninja tools, Guilliotine sword (sword Zabuza used)-->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Description: He is out for revenge against Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake because he beleives they are responsible for the death of his father Zabuza Mamochi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:38 pm
Name: Virgil Suikage
Sex:Male
Height:5"11
Personality:Laid back,Cool,Lazy,Trust worthy,Loyal,Very kind
Abilities(or techniques):
Weapons(If any):Carries a large zanbatou and oridnary ninja weapons
History(Description): He comes from the mist, but went to konoha as an anbu OFFICER. He has a nomral family and life.
Bloodline: His eyes are pure red al the time and it gives him an ability that lets him see the enemies movements beofre they do it. It also gives him instant mastery of Darkness and Fire.

He has a special wolf demon that gives him infinite chakra and mastery over Wind and Lightning. If he uses his bloodline and the demon he can move at increbible speeds and drain chakra. He also has many special secret abilities.  

Martin Spiralwave

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces