Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Preferred Blood+ Opening and Ending songs 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cafekko_Nyappy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:02 pm
i like all the blood+ openings especially the first and third i havent heard any other ending than the one right now in america but i like that one  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:16 pm
Hitomi Takahashi was great in the MV of Aozora no Namida ^_^, with the CG effects, it was so cool ^^.

~I wonder what's the title music Haji keeps playing on his violin?~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:44 pm
In order of most to least favorite:

1.Raion
2.Aozora no Namida
3.Season's Call
4.That other one. >.<

A lot of my friends now question my music taste. When they heard Raion their hands FLEW to their ears and I just sat there rocking out. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:11 am
Miss Chocolate Kiss

1.Raion
2.Aozora no Namida
3.Season's Call
4.That other one. >.<

A lot of my friends now question my music taste. When they heard Raion their hands FLEW to their ears and I just sat there rocking out. rofl

Woah ...wait I don't get your little list there x_o ah~hA~
Raion is your least favorite? or your top? @_@  

D-i-v-a
Captain

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:50 pm
I think raion's her favorite music...

~She didn't mention colors of the heart at all T-T~

Uverworld rocks  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:30 am
enigma_098
I think raion's her favorite music...

~She didn't mention colors of the heart at all T-T~

Uverworld rocks

I loved Raion too, But colors of the heart was just so awesome D:  

D-i-v-a
Captain

sharkgrrl2000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:37 pm
I heard Colors of the Heart before I started watching blood+. So when the song came on I'm like OMG! I know this song and I liked it before hand so meh. And the 1st opening was good too, but nothing compared to Raion! At first I'm like the guitar was to die for and the bass was so sexy but the vocals...... *cough ew cough* But because I like the guitar so much I just kept listening to the song over and over and I fell in love with her Vocals, it's just AMAZING it's just soo raw and edgy and it just fits that arc of Blood+ so well! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:22 pm
sharkgrrl2000
I heard Colors of the Heart before I started watching blood+. So when the song came on I'm like OMG! I know this song and I liked it before hand so meh. And the 1st opening was good too, but nothing compared to Raion! At first I'm like the guitar was to die for and the bass was so sexy but the vocals...... *cough ew cough* But because I like the guitar so much I just kept listening to the song over and over and I fell in love with her Vocals, it's just AMAZING it's just soo raw and edgy and it just fits that arc of Blood+ so well! heart

Haha~ Same with me, I'm not gonna lie, I got into UVERworld when going through my Bleach binge last year, I adored the second opening (D-technolife) And then Went to a random myspace UVERworld music page

Note Kiddos : Myspace = Perfect place to download music when you don't want to download Gay-a** limewire.

I listened to all they're songs ther (including Colors of the heart) Loved it, and went all psycho fangirl-eesh when I heard it come on as the 3rd opening for B+ *___*

I don't get why everyone hates raion when they first started out with it, the first time I heard I LOVED it, I couldn't get it out of my head! didn't take any getting used too. It's rough and lovely <3  

D-i-v-a
Captain

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:09 pm
The thing I've heard about the third opening song is that it was selected in a film festival, the 11th holland film festival, even though it runs for an approximate 90 seconds ^^... For me, it really stands out cause of it's cool animation and artwork. Yeah, it's really the best opening song of blood+ ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:17 pm
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss

1.Raion
2.Aozora no Namida
3.Season's Call
4.That other one. >.<

Woah ...wait I don't get your little list there x_o ah~hA~
Raion is your least favorite? or your top? @_@

Most to least, meaning yes, Raion is my favorite.

Now I remember! The third one was Colors of the Heart! Whoops. O///O;  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:47 pm
Deadliest_Poison210
i like all the blood+ openings especially the first and third i havent heard any other ending than the one right now in america but i like that one

I know this is random, but I LOVE your SIG~~!!!! AN-CAFE FOREVER! Why did Bou-chan leave? ;w;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:00 pm
I think hands down the 3rd season colors song is the best. smile  

gothrockqueen

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:03 pm
gothrockqueen
I think hands down the 3rd season colors song is the best. smile

No arguing there, because of all the songs I've heard from UVERworld they are ALL pretty awesome, I wouldn't be able to pick one as a favorite >ww<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:35 pm
This is pretty weired but I don't have a disliking to and openings or endings, pretty much I like all of them. At first I tought Season's Call and Brand New Map was annoying but listening to it a few times I started to like them too.  

StarAngel280

Fluue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:12 pm
Aozora no Namida and Colors of the Heart were my favorite openings. I didn't like two or four confused  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff