Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:14 am
"umm mr. Penguin, can my cub wolf stay?" she asked taking him out and holding him in her arms  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:16 am
Aprilbaby1
"umm mr. Penguin, can my cub wolf stay?" she asked taking him out and holding him in her arms
im sorry all pets must be held in the kennels it has been school policy since 'the elephant incident' *shudders*  

neon blue penguin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:17 am
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
Walks into the school with a rather large Crocodile on a leash. This is going to be interesting, "Tiberon sits down on the saddle that was already fasined to the crocs back and holds onto the leash as though they are reins". Come on Bardarov go, "the croc starts moving slowly down the hallway toward his locker".
hello and welcome to the school and im sorry but the croc will have too stay in the kennels in the west wing

Frowns a bit then kicks his leg over the side of the Crocodile. Tiberon hands the reins to the person before him, "take good care of him while I am in class ok, he enjoys eating squirels and leather so don't store him with any leather objects ok". Tiberon hands the reins over to Mr. Penguin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:17 am
He shakes his head to help clear his vision. "Hello there everyone," he said, waving to the three people he's never seen before. "My name's Arage."  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:18 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
im sorry all pets must be held in the kennels it has been school policy since 'the elephant incident' *shudders*
"aww well ok" she walked down the hall, she walked outside, and sat down on a bench, petting the sleeping cub  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:19 am
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
Walks into the school with a rather large Crocodile on a leash. This is going to be interesting, "Tiberon sits down on the saddle that was already fasined to the crocs back and holds onto the leash as though they are reins". Come on Bardarov go, "the croc starts moving slowly down the hallway toward his locker".
hello and welcome to the school and im sorry but the croc will have too stay in the kennels in the west wing

Frowns a bit then kicks his leg over the side of the Crocodile. Tiberon hands the reins to the person before him, "take good care of him while I am in class ok, he enjoys eating squirels and leather so don't store him with any leather objects ok". Tiberon hands the reins over to Mr. Penguin.
um classes dont start for another 5 days you can do what you want with him until then *hands back the reins*  

neon blue penguin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:21 am
Repressed Memories
He shakes his head to help clear his vision. "Hello there everyone," he said, waving to the three people he's never seen before. "My name's Arage."
hello Arage im Mr.Penguin school headmaster  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:21 am
He looks around him, frustrated. "Fine, fine, ignore me," he said, walking back outside and into the forest again.  

Repressed Memories

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:22 am
Repressed Memories
He looks around him, frustrated. "Fine, fine, ignore me," he said, walking back outside and into the forest again.
[dude i said hi]  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:23 am
she hummed softly, she heard someone coming and looked up "oh hello" she said shyly  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:23 am
Repressed Memories

Tiberon stubornly walks past the person that just spoke without a word. "He hangs his head a little low, "poor Bard, I hope people take good care of him". He walks down the hallway toward a painting hanging on the wall and studies it with an annoyed look on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:26 am
now that some of you are here i would like to make an announcement tommorow you will get your dorm rooms and bunkmates try to get along with everyone  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:27 am
she looked at the sleeping cub in her lap "hmm school dont start till 5 more days"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:28 am
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis

um classes dont start for another 5 days you can do what you want with him until then *hands back the reins*

"Turns around with an interested look in his eyes, "you mean I can really lead him around the school"? Tiberon smiles brightly then walks over to fetch the reins from Mr. Penguin". The crocodile seems to be smiling as well. Come Bard, off to the Caffeteria to get you something to eat. He heads off toward the Caffeteria to fetch some food. Taking his wallet out from his back pocket Tiberon aproaches the counter.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:30 am
Aprilbaby1
she hummed softly, she heard someone coming and looked up "oh hello" she said shyly

He looked over and smiled. "Hello," he said as he walked over to her. "So, what's your name?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff